ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball Gambling Thread - PA_Panther Owns This Thread

Talk about a bad beat....🤬 🤬 🤬

uk.png

• Sad
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I got em live at 9.5 lol

lost my ass on indiana and st marys tho smdh and penn st making a worthless 3 at buzzer fml

I got em live at 9.5 lol

lost my ass on indiana and st marys tho smdh and penn st making a worthless 3 at buzzer fml
St. Mary's screwed me out of a big 4-team parlay payday (would've been 5 but had UK -10 on that parlay).

Also lost a big parlay on man u after var took away a goal smdh bad beats all around. Nothin hirt like penn state netting a worthless 3wit 2 secs left smdh

• Sad
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Also lost a big parlay on man u after var took away a goal smdh bad beats all around. Nothin hirt like penn state netting a worthless 3wit 2 secs left smdh
I bet on Olympics women's slalom tonight because there was nothing else on....

Also, teams always make meaningless buckets to cover in garbage time. Happened in the UK game. They were up 12 before giving up a freebie layup. Defense doesn't give a shit at that point and coach says let 'em have it. Can't stand that shit. Play until the game is over.

I bet on Olympics women's slalom tonight because there was nothing else on....

Also, teams always make meaningless buckets to cover in garbage time. Happened in the UK game. They were up 12 before giving up a freebie layup. Defense doesn't give a shit at that point and coach says let 'em have it. Can't stand that shit. Play until the game is over.
Agreed, but dude coulda missed the shot lol. Plus it was a 4-5 pt game not 10-12, but ur point still remains. Doesnt make it suck any worse tho lol

Agreed, but dude coulda missed the shot lol. Plus it was a 4-5 pt game not 10-12, but ur point still remains. Doesnt make it suck any worse tho lol
It's even worse when it happens in a blowout! Down by 4 a team technically still has a chance if someone is dumb enough to foul a shooter on a 3 and he makes it. Don't know why they would even guard a dude in that situation, but it has happened before. I didn't see the Michigan-PSU game, but I am guessing there was nobody within 10 feet of him when he shot the 3 though.

Mmmmkay, already got action in on tonight's games.
Baylor -6
Wake -3
Notre Dame -6 (bought down from 7.5)
Texas Tech -3

Road warriors (except Notre Dame) mount up!

It's even worse when it happens in a blowout! Down by 4 a team technically still has a chance if someone is dumb enough to foul a shooter on a 3 and he makes it. Don't know why they would even guard a dude in that situation, but it has happened before. I didn't see the Michigan-PSU game, but I am guessing there was nobody within 10 feet of him when he shot the 3 though.
Oh i know we did it against uva a few years back smdh

• Haha
Mmmmkay, already got action in on tonight's games.
Baylor -6
Wake -3
Notre Dame -6 (bought down from 7.5)
Texas Tech -3

Road warriors (except Notre Dame) mount up!
Im on the exact same sans baylor and plus wofford ohio state loyola and bama.

So lets get it road warriors lol minis ND of course.

Tryin a new strategy with if bets so i cant lose a stack in a week like a few weeks ago lol

@Kevin Bryan

geeze i hoped u saved urself from watching nd-ul. ****ing comesy of errors down the stretch to cause nd not to cover. Big dude missed like 3 open bunnies, ul didnt foul down 7 with 40 secs left and nd proceeds to dribble it off their foot oobs, cards scored then tried to foul a dude for like 10 seconds before the ref finally blew whistle, then the 89% ft shooter missed the second, then with 12 secs left withers throws up some bs and nd rebounds it with 3 secs left and UL players walk off the court not even entertaining the thought of fouling again, albeit it woulda been pointless but dammmmmmmm man nd def shoulda covered that ish hell louisville only scored 2 pts the final 4-5 mins smdh.

nothing worse than ur team losing the game but covering the spread when u bet aginst em fml

@Kevin Bryan

geeze i hoped u saved urself from watching nd-ul. ****ing comesy of errors down the stretch to cause nd not to cover. Big dude missed like 3 open bunnies, ul didnt foul down 7 with 40 secs left and nd proceeds to dribble it off their foot oobs, cards scored then tried to foul a dude for like 10 seconds before the ref finally blew whistle, then the 89% ft shooter missed the second, then with 12 secs left withers throws up some bs and nd rebounds it with 3 secs left and UL players walk off the court not even entertaining the thought of fouling again, albeit it woulda been pointless but dammmmmmmm man nd def shoulda covered that ish hell louisville only scored 2 pts the final 4-5 mins smdh.

nothing worse than ur team losing the game but covering the spread when u bet aginst em fml
What a shit show. I was watching the Wake-NC State game, which ended up being a Wake blowout but it was very close until the last few minutes. I actually bought a point and a half to get ND down to -6 on a parlay, so I am still alive. It will all be for nothing unless TT comes back to cover though, which is not looking likely right now.

Purdue - Michigan
Purdue team over 35.5 first half.
Over 145 for the game.

Im rollin creighton -4 @ gtown hard af. Gtown sucks ass lost like 12-13 straight.

also gonna hit cincy -3 hard later tonight.

on the fence about uk -9.5…….wish it was like 6.5-7.5 lol. I know if uk plays their a game they will win by 20, but they have had a tendancy to let teams hang around(hang around and cover the spread at least ie txam, sc, miss st went to OT(still covered tho i think), etc etc. i have zero faith in UF but that 9.5 just a little to high for my liking

Baylor -4.5
Creighton -4
Davidson -2
Michigan St -4
Murray St -2
NM St -3
Marquette -2
ND St -6

Puttin my car, house, daughters college fund, and my left kidney on UK +1 tonight.

jist remmeber uk u already beat this team by 30 + homecourt is not worth 30 pts regardless of rockycards babblings 😉

Puttin my car, house, daughters college fund, and my left kidney on UK +1 tonight.

jist remmeber uk u already beat this team by 30 + homecourt is not worth 30 pts regardless of rockycards babblings 😉
They will probably be without TyTy and Toppin but I still think they pull it off.

Parlay
Michigan State -3
UK +1
Wisconsin +5
Wyoming -4

Purdue really screwed me tonight. Had them -6 for $1,500 and also as part of a 2-team parlay for $1,000 (other team covered). They were up 14 with under 3 minutes left and decided to brick free throws down the stretch. We are talking about 85+% FT shooters too. Clank after clank. Pushing rather than covering cost me $3K in winnings. I had a bad feeling about it when Williams' dunk was waived off and called a foul on him instead. Turned into a 4 point swing and it was all downhill from there. If there is such a thing as a bad push, that was it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT