ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball Gambling Thread - PA_Panther Owns This Thread

Purdue is really good. They are a tough matchup for an opposing big because they got multiple high end college bigs that are gonna make you work on both ends of the court.

Reactions: Villian07
AJ Green O45.5
AJ Green alt Os at 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 for smaller amounts
AJ Green TD +285
Kirk O52.5
Cardinals O10.5 pts 1H
All three of the FD enhanced boosts

Needless to say, I like AJ Green today

AJ Green O45.5
AJ Green alt Os at 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 for smaller amounts
AJ Green TD +285
Kirk O52.5
Cardinals O10.5 pts 1H
All three of the FD enhanced boosts

Needless to say, I like AJ Green today
I liked him when he was a Bengal. Hated to see him go but he's made of glass. Also, can't complain about a receiver corps of Chase, Higgins, and Boyd. Green still has the ability to put up ridiculous stats, the Cardinals just don't feed him the ball enough.

I liked him when he was a Bengal. Hated to see him go but he's made of glass. Also, can't complain about a receiver corps of Chase, Higgins, and Boyd. Green still has the ability to put up ridiculous stats, the Cardinals just don't feed him the ball enough.
He has a great opp tonight. Murray has been off. Green should already have at least 30 yards. All good. The levels are so low only two hits can get him there. Also like that Rams are going to go ahead by 14.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
He has a great opp tonight. Murray has been off. Green should already have at least 30 yards. All good. The levels are so low only two hits can get him there. Also like that Rams are going to go ahead by 14.
I have LA -3 and under 50. I want to see that clock ticking a little faster.

Man i almost hit rondale myslef but didnt bc i lost like 300$ just on prop bets theough the first 5 games. I was 1 dam big ben completion from winning 350 tho. Mybookie has these crazy odds listed from lowest to highest and i had maholmes 350 yds, 30 conpletetions, 4tds, and big ben to have 30 conpletions at like 350-1 smdh. Ben had 29 fml thanks for the drops all game johnson and juju.

But yea i lost like 30 diff props like that, granted i never bet any that dont at least pay 10-1. Had mike evans 120 yards and a td at 10-1 and he had 117 yds and a td fml

Makes the games funner to waych but dam id rather watch law and order reruns and have the 300 still in my account 🤣

I got but raped yestersy, jmu hofstra gmu all shot the bed, as we ass nau, harvard and numberpus others.

did hit purdue and mercer and wyoming and a few others but def a down day smh.

4-0 CBB yesterday Kinnesaw St, Belmont, Weber St, Fla AM.
1-0 under Lakers
1-1 NFL L tease W over 23 2H...

Tonight: ohio W, Chi Loy W, KS L by 1/2, Iona L, Wisky W, Fresno St

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
Jfc ive made two big bets the last two days, jmu and iona and they both effin won by 1 and i needed em by 3. ****in 2 points each game cost me ablut half a stack fml. Also lost one smaller bet by a point with kansas only winning by 3 fml.

Gambling gods trying to teach me a lesson to bet the same on each game, but i got a hard ****in head and im hammerin uk again tonight twice as hard as iona and jmu lmao.

Also on n iowa small so they are guarenteed to hit.

I just need uk to keep playin even remotely close to how theyve been playing, and hopefully vegas never catches on, bc sans lsu when wheeler and tyty got hurt they have been absolutely thrashing teams, home and away(granted the away thrashing was vandy but hell i dont think txam is light years better than vandy anyways). Uk by 20+

Jfc ive made two big bets the last two days, jmu and iona and they both effin won by 1 and i needed em by 3. ****in 2 points each game cost me ablut half a stack fml. Also lost one smaller bet by a point with kansas only winning by 3 fml.

Gambling gods trying to teach me a lesson to bet the same on each game, but i got a hard ****in head and im hammerin uk again tonight twice as hard as iona and jmu lmao.

Also on n iowa small so they are guarenteed to hit.
Ugh…sorry bud. That’s the way it goes. You can make a good bet, but get unlucky.

I just need uk to keep playin even remotely close to how theyve been playing, and hopefully vegas never catches on, bc sans lsu when wheeler and tyty got hurt they have been absolutely thrashing teams, home and away(granted the away thrashing was vandy but hell i dont think txam is light years better than vandy anyways). Uk by 20+
Sorry homie. Can't believe UK even won, much less only being a point shy of pushing. Ugliest game I have seen all year.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Sorry homie. Can't believe UK even won, much less only being a point shy of pushing. Ugliest game I have seen all year.
JI like to think of myself as an optimist, I was sure this game was one of those games. Just knew we'd lose.

Tremodous effort of A&M.

Last edited:
Purdue -3 @ Indiana
St. Louis -3 @ UMass
Boise St. +1 @ Utah St.
Jfc man i effin put a bill on purdue, st louis, belmont, wku, and marshal and……….lost all 5. Down over a stack this week, ima have to step away unf idk the only other alt is to start bettinng more to win it back 🤣 def taking the weekend off. At least i didnt post anything for some unfortunate sole to see and tail lol

• Wow
Jfc man i effin put a bill on purdue, st louis, belmont, wku, and marshal and……….lost all 5. Down over a stack this week, ima have to step away unf idk the only other alt is to start bettinng more to win it back 🤣 def taking the weekend off. At least i didnt post anything for some unfortunate sole to see and tail lol
I went 1 for 3, which would be great if I was playing baseball. 😆

Took Illinois -4 and Wisconsin -3 today. That was before I realized Cockburn was out with a concussion. 🤬

Gladly Give my last 100$ to see auhoosier go ape shit on here 🤣
If you want, you can pick out his avatar. I have some ideas, but none are really sticking. If we win, post it here, and I'll share it with him. I'm pretty sure he only reads his own threads.

2k on Titans ML/Chiefs ML parlay +179
$800 on Rams ML +130
Shtload of small but high leverage Titans/Bengals and Packers/49ers exact score parlays

edit: $800 on Packers to win by 1-13 at +140
$200 on Packers to win by 11-15 at +750

Last edited:
Boom. The team that has been letting me down for the past 31 years finally came through.
bengals.png

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If you want, you can pick out his avatar. I have some ideas, but none are really sticking. If we win, post it here, and I'll share it with him. I'm pretty sure he only reads his own threads.
I know its too late for this, but here gors anyways.

Why bother, silly mfer rockin mrs potts of beauty and the beast right now, how much worse can it get 🤣

Illinois St They beat Evansville by 38 Friday.

The Evansville Purple Aces haven’t won a game since December 4, and they’re losing their last five games by an average of 24.4 points while shooting 36.5 percent from the field and allowing 56.6 percent shooting from the field. A complete mess for Evansville right now. You have no choice but to lay the chalk with the Illinois State Redbirds based on the form of the Purple Aces.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT