So many games tonmorow

uk -4.5
Marq +1.5
Tx texh -4
Hofstra -5
Texam -4.5
Texas -2

and thats just rhe early games 🤣

Tsbk god for davidson and illinois once i figured out michigan was missing ppl. Salvaged what woukd have been a super shitty day between monmouth and akron smdh.

wiah ibwoukdnt been suxh a pussy and got on st bonny and fresno as well lol
Yeah, Davidson salvaged a crap day for me too. Tomorrow I just have a parlay on UK -4 and Bungles -5.5.

Reactions: Villian07
UK -4 feels like free money

Bama ML (+105) in a get right spot in Starkville

Any angles on today's NFL?
These are my bets for NFL this weekend:

Pats/Bills U44 - Brutally cold weather
Josh Allen O47.5 rush - He will have to run in bad weather
Josh Allen TD - Same as above
Bucs -8.5 - Eagles suck
Jalen Hurts O49.5 rush - Partial Bucs hedge and against that D, he will have to run
Jalen Hurts TD - Same as above
Cowboys -3 - My favorite pick of the weekend. In for over a G.
Chiefs - U29.5 - Seems too high considering they will get our ahead early and Steelers will be inept. Burn clock in H2.
Derek Carr O5.5 rush - Gut feel
Small parlay on all five QB bets - Shts and giggle

I will for sure place more bets throughout the weekend.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
These are my bets for NFL this weekend:

Pats/Bills U44 - Brutally cold weather
Josh Allen O47.5 rush - He will have to run in bad weather
Josh Allen TD - Same as above
Bucs -8.5 - Eagles suck
Jalen Hurts O49.5 rush - Partial Bucs hedge and against that D, he will have to run
Jalen Hurts TD - Same as above
Cowboys -3 - My favorite pick of the weekend. In for over a G.
Chiefs - U29.5 - Seems too high considering they will get our ahead early and Steelers will be inept. Burn clock in H2.
Derek Carr O5.5 rush - Gut feel
Small parlay on all five QB bets - Shts and giggle

I will for sure place more bets throughout the weekend.
Love the 49ers outright.

Moral of the story is to always keep grinding to the very end…

FA2-C9512-0-D3-B-4755-8122-B83-E0-F5197-E1.jpg

Man its cheating like a mofo but i cleaned up yeaterday. Had hige $$ on UK. Lost tex texh and texas. But cleaned up on the night games, auburn, colorodo, oregonML(terrible KB 😉) byu ML, grand canyon and a parlay with those 5. Plus i doubled by auburn bet live -1.5 when they were down 7-8 in the first half.

aint shit today

i tried my hand at the prop parlays in nfl, and lost em all smdh, had josh allen to score a td +150, alot of props with sigletary(that hit) paired with damien harries(did not hit),

then jfc i had all these props for bengals/raider and i would have hit 3 seperate ones that all payed 10:1 - 14:1 if effin joe mixon would have gotten 3 more rushing yards fml. He needed 80 and got 77.

that being said i still damn near tripled up lol.

hopefully my nfl props worknout better today, ima keep betting 5-10 a game until i effin hit one after being sooooo close on mixon, not to mention allen cpuld have easily had a td run on the 1 yd singletary td or the playaction pss to the OT from the 1 smdh.

Lots of talent ITT.

NFL moves today?
I’m up to 17 NFL bets:

Bucs -8.5
Hurts 049.5 rush (line is 57.5 now!)
Hurts anytime TD +230
Hurts O253.5 rush and pass
Brady O1.5 rush
Bucs -4.5 H1
Bucs -2.5 Q1
Parlays Bucs -2.5 Q1 / Cowboys -3
O14 total H1 points Bucs/Eagles
Cowboys -3
Parlay Cowboys -3 / Deebo TD / O55.5 alt total
Dak O7.5 rush
U29.5 Chiefs points
Chiefs -12.5
A few small money parlays with upside
A bunch of golf bets

I’m up to 17 NFL bets:

Bucs -8.5
Hurts anytime TD +230
Brady O1.5 rush
Bucs -4.5 H1
Bucs -2.5 Q1
Cowboys -3
Dak O7.5 rush
U29.5 Chiefs points
Chiefs -12.5
A bunch of golf bets
I got a decent golf team going on D Kings since Thursday. Currently winning 5 to 1 with Henley C Davis McNealy Howell Furyk W Simpson. Need Henley to hold and somebody to fire of my others. Maybe McNealy?

I got a decent golf team going on D Kings since Thursday. Currently winning 5 to 1 with Henley C Davis McNealy Howell Furyk W Simpson. Need Henley to hold and somebody to fire of my others. Maybe McNealy?
I have some bets on Power, Thompson, and Conners. Seamus has best shot, but likely would need Henley to have a rough round, which I don’t see happening. He has been so locked in.

I have some bets on Power, Thompson, and Conners. Seamus has best shot, but likely would need Henley to have a rough round, which I don’t see happening. He has been so locked in.
YeahI flipped wrong coin between Howell and Power. $200 difference in salary I could have had Power but I use Howell alot because he is a cut maker. I may be winning 15-1 if I used Power. Good luck I think I'm gonna stall at 5-1 win unless one of my guys goes real low

YeahI flipped wrong coin between Howell and Power. $200 difference in salary I could have had Power but I use Howell alot because he is a cut maker. I may be winning 15-1 if I used Power. Good luck I think I'm gonna stall at 5-1 win unless one of my guys goes real low
Making the cut is 90% of fantasy golf. I played it a lot last year during pandemic, but stopped after losing 2K.

Is it the same two dudes on DK that essentially offers most of the matches as it is on FD? Empiremaker and Hoops. On FD those are algos that offer multiple matches at every dollar level.

Loving my side through one. You still feel good about it?
No, but Dak played absolutely awful, which wasn’t expected. I’ve also won huge on Bucs game and this Chiefs game so whatever. It happens when you wager as much as I do. Can’t win them all.

I like james madison -3 a ton @ elon

alsonlike weber st, northern arizona, mercer, purdue, george mason, hofstra, harvard, delaware, wyoming and unlv 😂

I’m up to 17 NFL bets:

Bucs -8.5
Hurts anytime TD +230
Brady O1.5 rush
Bucs -4.5 H1
Bucs -2.5 Q1
Cowboys -3
Dak O7.5 rush
U29.5 Chiefs points
Chiefs -12.5
A bunch of golf bets
Those are rookie numbers.....

No, but Dak played absolutely awful, which wasn’t expected. I’ve also won huge on Bucs game and this Chiefs game so whatever. It happens when you wager as much as I do. Can’t win them all.

No doubt on that, but half the reason we (or at least I) bet is to talk sh!t when I am right.

Someone care to tell me why the F Purdue and Illinois are playing right now, in the early afternoon? This is the only good game today and I would've bet on it but had to idea it was a noon game on a random ass Monday. WTF.... who scheduled this shit?

ADVERTISEMENT