ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball Gambling Thread - PA_Panther Owns This Thread

Two nice ones for you tonight:
Pitt @ Cuse Under 140: if this doesn’t hit rename the gawddarn thread

Pitt ML +420: Pitt is gonna smoke em tonight. Play this small they’ve been playing really well in all of the BS they’ve dealt with and they will have the best player on the court.

Two nice ones for you tonight:
Pitt @ Cuse Under 140: if this doesn’t hit rename the gawddarn thread

Pitt ML +420: Pitt is gonna smoke em tonight. Play this small they’ve been playing really well in all of the BS they’ve dealt with and they will have the best player on the court.
Bet both. Smallish bets for me. U140.5, but the only +400 on the ML

A little road team ML parlay for tonight:
Villanova +105 (+1.5)
LSU +135 (+3)
Boise St +100 (+1)
+864 total

The line is up to 8.5 now, so either a shit ton of money came in on UK to move it that much or someone found out Wheeler is playing (probably both).
Not that it mattered but i got it at -7 as soon as it came out on mybookie.

i actually had a damn good day for a change. I missed iona and hofstra, but hit everything else including a huge bet (by my standards) on Uk then rolled half those winning on the auburn ML and hit two diff parlays lol so luckily i tripled up on the day, whoch was much needed bc last week/weekend was brutal.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
A little road team ML parlay for tonight:
Villanova +105 (+1.5)
LSU +135 (+3)
Boise St +100 (+1)
+864 total
I like lsu ML @ UF and GT ML @ BC
Xavier has been hot so ima steer clear of nova, even though i think nova had the better team.

I do like boise, but my jank ass bookie doesnt have ML unless the spread is 1.5 or more smdh. Also like ND -2.5 at home vs clemson.

Not that it mattered but i got it at -7 as soon as it came out on mybookie.

i actually had a damn good day for a change. I missed iona and hofstra, but hit everything else including a huge bet (by my standards) on Uk then rolled half those winning on the auburn ML and hit two diff parlays lol so luckily i tripled up on the day, whoch was much needed bc last week/weekend was brutal.
Nice, congrats! I hit a 4-team parlay last night. After USC screwed me out of my first one I did another 4-team that hit. I was watching the end of that USC game so didn't get my second bet in on the UK game until after it started. By then they were up 7-0 or something like that so I took them at -10.5. They damn near shit the bed on me too. They were up 28 with 6:13 left and decided they didn't want to score the rest of the game. Let Vandy finish on a 16-0 run and only won by 12. I would've smashed my TV had they not covered that bullshit.

Xavier has been hot so ima steer clear of nova, even though i think nova had the better team.

I do like boise, but my jank ass bookie doesnt have ML unless the spread is 1.5 or more smdh. Also like ND -2.5 at home vs clemson.
I was split on Nova/Xavier too, but I think they match up well with Xavier. Also almost took ND -2.

I’m on LSU pretty hard. ML, +3.5, and -5.5 alt spread bets

Reactions: Villian07
i went ahead an got on boise ml and utah valley ml as well.

hit nd too but didnt post in time smh. Lsu came thru

Just seeing this thread. Looking fwd to some locks.
Hit 2 pars tonight LSU/Duke
And 2H MD/S Clara/under Mizzou. On Boise ML.
Under UVU and L and SMU a loser.

Utah valley cost me some big tine parlay coin, but atill a good day.

Today im betting against robert morris abd lamar. I forgot their opponents but each team only had 2 wins on the season and they are against D7 schools like lady of the lakes and some other bs no ones ever heard of. Both are +4.5 or so ao not like the opp are world beaters but still both are like 2-13 on the season with no D1 wins lol.

For today:
Stanford ML +280
BYU ML +860

For the weekend:
Bucs -8.5
Cowboys -3
Pats/Bills U44
Chiefs pts U29.5

Utah valley cost me some big tine parlay coin, but atill a good day.

Today im betting against robert morris abd lamar. I forgot their opponents but each team only had 2 wins on the season and they are against D7 schools like lady of the lakes and some other bs no ones ever heard of. Both are +4.5 or so ao not like the opp are world beaters but still both are like 2-13 on the season with no D1 wins lol.
I placed my bets for today's games last night. Also bet against Bobby Mo (they are playing Wright State).
Wright State -4
Seton Hall -5
Stanford +7

All road teams again, so I doubt it works out for me twice in a row. 😆 I've won 7 straight now (4-team parlay and 3-team parlay). Mentioning that is probably the kiss of death.

I placed my bets for today's games last night. Also bet against Bobby Mo (they are playing Wright State).
Wright State -4
Seton Hall -5
Stanford +7

All road teams again, so I doubt it works out for me twice in a row. 😆 I've won 7 straight now (4-team parlay and 3-team parlay). Mentioning that is probably the kiss of death.
Nah you good. Ride the hot streak!

• Love
Wright State -4
Seton Hall -5
Stanford +7

Made $220 bet on Kennisaw St because I was bored at work. Know kothing about them.

• Haha
Made $220 bet on Kennisaw St because I was bored at work. Know kothing about them.
Haha, nice. Kennesaw is looking good, up a dozen with 10 to go in an absolute rock fight. Did you take the points or bet the moneyline? I just made another parlay bet because my first one is about to get blown up already in the 1st game. Seton Hall favored by 5 and getting blasted by DePaul at halftime by 17.

Wisconsin -2
Wright State -5
Texas Tech -7
UNCG -3

Haha, nice. Kennesaw is looking good, up a dozen with 10 to go in an absolute rock fight. Did you take the points or bet the moneyline? I just made another parlay bet because my first one is about to get blown up already in the 1st game. Seton Hall favored by 5 and getting blasted by DePaul at halftime by 17.

Wisconsin -2
Wright State -5
Texas Tech -7
UNCG -3
I actually bet +250 at +4.5

Weight state won but didnt cover fml. Same for app st, and uncg efffed me as well.

Started off super slow so i doubled my late bets and ended up making it back on shsu, wku live line when they got down 12 early, and south alabama. Terrible strategy but it worked for me last night as least.

rolling davidson +1, monmouth -5, akron +1.5

Last edited:
Weight state won but didnt cover fml. Same for app st, and uncg efffed me as well.

Started off super slow so i doubled my late bets and ended up making it back on shsu, wku live line when they got down 12 early, and south alabama. Terrible strategy but it worked for me last night as least.

rolling davidson +1, monmouth -5, akron +1.5
Yeah, Wright State shit the bed pretty bad.

Yeah, Wright State shit the bed pretty bad.
Won by 3…..needed em by 5 smdh

S alabama saved my bacon beating georgia state, i double downed on them when i seen wright st didnt do it. Plus s alabama made a run sparked by 3 straight 3s from louisville transfer lance thomas who i thought played for memphis 🤣

they also had 1000 turnover lol fun game but bad for the blood pressure lol, down 5 at half won by 7-8

• Wow
Monmouth -3
Nebraska +20 (I know they are turrible, but that's a lot of points and they have played some good teams a lot closer than that. But, also wouldn't be shocked to see them lose by 35).
Illinois -9 (Meeeechigan sux and Cockburn is gonna own Dickinson)
Davidson +1

Reactions: Villian07
Monmouth -3
Nebraska +20 (I know they are turrible, but that's a lot of points and they have played some good teams a lot closer than that. But, also wouldn't be shocked to see them lose by 35).
Illinois -9 (Meeeechigan sux and Cockburn is gonna own Dickinson)
Davidson +1
Do urself a favor and hit that akron ML too.
Dont like i got monmouth at -5 this morn and now its -3 smdh

I might as well throw the Nebraska game out the window. This is a joke. Purdue is already in the bonus at the first TV timeout. 😆

Hit Davidson and Akron both at +1.5. Vig difference wasn’t enough to go ML for me. I’ll take the 1.5 pts.

Hit Davidson and Akron both at +1.5. Vig difference wasn’t enough to go ML for me. I’ll take the 1.5 pts.
I took Davidson +1.5 too. I was going to bet the ML but Bovada has their line all f-ed up. Look at this shit. They have the ML at the same payout you would get for betting the points, lol. Freakin' rookies.
F4-EBA699-0108-4631-B110-D1-D50-EBBC6-A2.jpg

I took Davidson +1.5 too. I was going to bet the ML but Bovada has their line all f-ed up. Look at this shit. They have the ML at the same payout you would get for betting the points, lol. Freakin' rookies.
F4-EBA699-0108-4631-B110-D1-D50-EBBC6-A2.jpg
You did best you could. That ML is def off. Should be +105.

You did best you could. That ML is def off. Should be +105.
I contacted them and they changed it and still f-ed it up. 😆 Anyway, I took the ML +105. The spread was +1.5 (-115). Now I'll be pissed if Richmond wins by 1.

I contacted them and they changed it and still f-ed it up. 😆 Anyway, I took the ML +105. The spread was +1.5 (-115). Now I'll be pissed if Richmond wins by 1.
Tsbk god for davidson and illinois once i figured out michigan was missing ppl. Salvaged what woukd have been a super shitty day between monmouth and akron smdh.

wiah ibwoukdnt been suxh a pussy and got on st bonny and fresno as well lol

ADVERTISEMENT