ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball Gambling Thread - PA_Panther Owns This Thread

Uk uk and uk again +2
ML

giphy.gif

OU @ #1 Baylor tonight. I think Baylor will win but won't cover the 12.5 points spread. I also like the under 140.5

Glad someone is confident about tonight. LSU is decent and we shit ourselves in the last road game.
Yea but theyll surely have so fans traveling to the bowl game, plus since the nd game UK has looked dominant.

For one my bookie always puts the spreads up before the ML and i was afraid it moved.

For two now i got the slim possibility lsu wins by one and ill be double happy that uk lost and i won my bet 😉

The ML is at +110 do thats +20 percent higher than spread at -110 but oh well.

• Angry
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
For one my bookie always puts the spreads up before the ML and i was afraid it moved.

For two now i got the slim possibility lsu wins by one and ill be double happy that uk lost and i won my bet 😉

The ML is at +110 do thats +20 percent higher than spread at -110 but oh well.
Yeah, I went ahead and took UK +2 since I wrapped it into a 5 team parlay. That difference from +110 to -110 doesn't matter much when my odds are now +2239. 😆 I'd rather have the points.

Reactions: Villian07
Thats why I hit it hard. Seems like the U is way too obvious, so maybe I’m missing something, but FCK it. When I like a bet, I don’t mess around.

Edit: LFG!

16191-E5-D-BCBA-4-D6-E-87-FF-C765-E58-BDBAE.jpg
Yep, gotta let it ride. I think you'll be safe unless there are some defensive/ST scores.

Thats why I hit it hard. Seems like the U is way too obvious, so maybe I’m missing something, but FCK it. When I like a bet, I don’t mess around.

Edit: LFG!

16191-E5-D-BCBA-4-D6-E-87-FF-C765-E58-BDBAE.jpg
I thought u meant the bball games in which i was like wtf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: VulvHa
LSU gonna have a hard time staying in the game they have like, no players. Somebody on the football board said their K is out, that can't hurt the under.

Disaster. Knew the offense would suck, but fogured the LSU would be respectable. Oh well.

Parlay
Wisconsin -3
Ohio State ML (+3.5)
USC -5
I didnt mess with osu but i tailed ya on usc and obv had wisky. Needed a bounce back day.

there aint muchbof shit today, kinda like marq +2 but gtown plays well at hone. Not sure what to make of xavier/butler. Harvard and penn might be safe bets but i steer clear of ivy league.

super ticket is parlay turkish soccer club trabonzaspor with portugal soccer club sporting lisbon. Barely pays +100 but hell ind they like -250 a piece or some ish.

I didnt mess with osu but i tailed ya on usc and obv had wisky. Needed a bounce back day.

there aint muchbof shit today, kinda like marq +2 but gtown plays well at hone. Not sure what to make of xavier/butler. Harvard and penn might be safe bets but i steer clear of ivy league.

super ticket is parlay turkish soccer club trabonzaspor with portugal soccer club sporting lisbon. Barely pays +100 but hell ind they like -250 a piece or some ish.
I parlayed Wisconsin and USC again after OSU shit the bed. Who loses to Indiana, anyway? 😆 Also, Marquette is -2 unless there was a 4 point swing in the line since this morning. Either way I took Marquette -2, Butler +7, and Cornell +5.

I

You and @Kevin Bryan should join the party even if it is small. Place the bets. We’ll all have something to root for!
For whatever reason I just locked in on Draft Kings daily.

I did build up some funds on Fan Duel without really trying. Do they have betting lines on games on Fan Duel?

I parlayed Wisconsin and USC again after OSU shit the bed. Who loses to Indiana, anyway? 😆 Also, Marquette is -2 unless there was a 4 point swing in the line since this morning. Either way I took Marquette -2, Butler +7, and Cornell +5.
Good day man, yea i had the marq spread backwards they were faved and delivered big time. Bout the only game i hit unf, been a rough ass week.

For whatever reason I just locked in on Draft Kings daily.

I did build up some funds on Fan Duel without really trying. Do they have betting lines on games on Fan Duel?
Yes but only if u live in a state where sports gambling is legal aka not kentucky.

we can play fan duel and draft kings, like thats not sports gambling, but we cant bet games smdh not on US based sites at least, gotta go offshore.

Tex texh gettin their covid duded back???
I know im in trouble today bc i like a shit ton of games and most all are road faves smh. I do like wake, lsu, byu at home. Like sparty, kansas, texas, ucla, nd, oral roberts among others on the road lol. Ima either make some coin or bust out and reload lol. Or might just be a parlay in each time window type of day idk yet

Good day man, yea i had the marq spread backwards they were faved and delivered big time. Bout the only game i hit unf, been a rough ass week.
What do you have today? I just put in an 8-team parlay for shits and giggles without doing any research. This covid shit has really put a damper on sports betting. I am not a fan of researching every game I want to bet on to see which players are out for covid reasons and shit like that. Putting in that kind of effort makes it seem much more like work instead of fun.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Have some monstrous Chiefs bets. Really need Williams to a score a TD (+100 on Fd and -115 everywhere else so OCD kicked in and I had to put $1k on it). I am heavy on Chiefs alt spread -9.5 at -130.

Have some monstrous Chiefs bets. Really need Williams to a score a TD (+100 on Fd and -115 everywhere else so OCD kicked in and I had to put $1k on it). I am heavy on Chiefs alt spread -9.5 at -130.
I also bought the Chiefs down from -11 to -9.5 @ -140 (part of a parlay).

WTF are the Chiefs doing? Playing like a bunch of goons acting like playoff seedings aren't on the line... 💩 🤬

Placed this bet in game to salvage the day. Made a small net profit after losing the earlier bets.

9-DF31-B6-D-FC6-F-4-E25-94-D1-CE7-F6-E1051-AE.jpg
That game pissed me off. Of course it came down to the Chiefs having a chance to cover with 1st and goal, but instead running the clock out. Too bad Denver had already burned up all their timeouts before the 2-minute warning. 🤬

Nobody knew Tyreek was hurt pregame. Screwed the gamblers!

Today, man I don't know what is the move today?

Throwing together the daily lineups is a challenge. Guess I will skip Antonio Brown.

Nobody knew Tyreek was hurt pregame. Screwed the gamblers!

Today, man I don't know what is the move today?

Throwing together the daily lineups is a challenge. Guess I will skip Antonio Brown.
I probably won't even bet NFL today. The majority of the games mean nothing in regard to playoff implications and will be played as such, like pre-season games.

Reactions: Villian07
I probably won't even bet NFL today. The majority of the games mean nothing in regard to playoff implications and will be played as such, like pre-season games.
I have a lot of bets on today. Biggest are $500 each on Lions +3, Lions win 3Q, and Lions win 4Q. Also placed a bunch of bets based on incentives payments, including Gronk O72.5 yards and O6.5 receptions, and AJ Green O55.5 yards.

I have a lot of bets on today. Biggest are $500 each on Lions +3, Lions win 3Q, and Lions win 4Q. Also placed a bunch of bets based on incentives payments, including Gronk O72.5 yards and O6.5 receptions, and AJ Green O55.5 yards.
Thoughts on Titans vs Texans? ESPN heads pointing out Foreman may go off against former team?

ADVERTISEMENT