Memphis -2.5 vs VT (Brooklyn)
Wisconsin -1 vs St. Mary's (Las Vegas)
By the time I got my bets in these lines moved a bit:
Houston -5
Florida -1
Memphis -3
Wisconsin -3

Everyone do yourself a favor and unload on Miss state tommorow -1

Maybe its homer pessimism but i dont see any way louisville plays within 10 of em.

The Freshman didnt amaze but oy that run at the end by Memphis.

Larry Brown screaming and Sheed assisting like Pinky and the Brown while Hardaway had red-clot late bumbo klaat long walk eyes 🤣🤣 Chillin

I’ve got a 3 team teaser going: Michigan State +6.5, Dayton +10.5, North Texas +19.5. Got +120 odds on it.

I also have North Texas to cover the standard +14.5 (I think Self subs at the end to get fresh legs for the rest of the tourney) and the Bills -6 over the Saints.

Just betting the shitty NFL games today, not at all confident in any of them:
Parlay
Chicago -3 (Detroit has been playing a lot better though and they will win a game or two before the season ends, this might be one).
Dallas -7 (Never know what you'll get with Dallas, a true Jekyll and Hyde team. The Raiders look worse every week though).
Buffalo -6 (Bills have been playing like complete ass too, but it's time for them to step it up against the slumping Saints. I think Allen has a big game in the friendly confines of the Superdome.)

Just betting the shitty NFL games today, not at all confident in any of them:
Parlay
Chicago -3 (Detroit has been playing a lot better though and they will win a game or two before the season ends, this might be one).
Dallas -7 (Never know what you'll get with Dallas, a true Jekyll and Hyde team. The Raiders look worse every week though).
Buffalo -6 (Bills have been playing like complete ass too, but it's time for them to step it up against the slumping Saints. I think Allen has a big game in the friendly confines of the Superdome.)
Placed several parlays today including two with Bears moneyline and Vannett TD. If I can get the TD, ~5k payout.

FCKING BOOM!!!! Vannet!!!! Hahahahah!!!!
giphy.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Football
Iowa ML (+1) @ Nebraska
Cincy -14 @ ECU
Mizzou @ Arky -14
UNC @ NC State -6

Basketball
Baylor -5 vs MSU (Bahamas)
Bama -6 vs Drake (Orlando)
Auburn -4 vs Cuse (Bahamas)
Xavier +3 vs VT (Brooklyn)
Gonzaga -7 vs Duke (Vegas)

Everyone do yourself a favor and unload on Miss state tommorow -1

Maybe its homer pessimism but i dont see any way louisville plays within 10 of em.
Never bet on or against ur team smdh. Broke rule #1. Hot dam i lost some $$ on this one tho lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Alright gentleman; the goal is to win enough money to buy out Jeff Capel, we can do this! For those wondering, he has losses to the following: WVU, alright I know what you’re thinking that’s to be expected. The other three, The Citadel by 15 a military school. Vanderbilt minus two starters by 16 at home. Then personally my favorite UMBC by ten.

We can do this guys, our goal…. 17.9 million very attainable.

Damn i know this is cheating and i didnt put it before the game, bc it was football.

Also the last time i blasted louisville we smacked miss st in basketball but uk+money in football last night was a gift from vegas. I went all in which wasnt as much as i wished it had been 😂

Might not have been as depressing if i didnt know UK could have ran the same three plays over and over and won by the same score. Rb trap or whatever they call it when they pull the te and tackle around, qb draw, and 3 yd hitch route. We would literally be defending from our own 10 yd line and STILL give their receivers 8 yard cushions smdh. Our def coordinator is a joke. I dont mind losing, i know they have the better team, its not a very high bar. But jfc at least tey and make them do something they are uncomfortable with, not just their bread and butter 60 straight plays. Id rather them have beat us twice as bad with a bunch of 1 play scoring drives of deep passes than just continually let them run it down our throats. We might have been better off playing goalline defense and leaving the corners on an island, but not like they are very good either.

Obv gettin demolished is never fun bit its especially frustrating when im sittin on my couch and know what they are gonna do, the announcers know what they are gonna do, but somehow the DC thinks to stick with the gameplan was the right call when we didnt make them punt till they pulled the starters. Brutal.

Not meaning to discredit UK. They played pretty flawlessly and dominated the game in its entirety. Just frustrating to say the least. Which onv i had no expectations to win, hence rolling uk all in, but dam i expected to compete for a bit longer than half a quarter smh. Congrats uk fans, gaps just getting bigger unf for us.

Damn i know this is cheating and i didnt put it before the game, bc it was football.

Also the last time i blasted louisville we smacked miss st in basketball but uk+money in football last night was a gift from vegas. I went all in which wasnt as much as i wished it had been 😂

Might not have been as depressing if i didnt know UK could have ran the same three plays over and over and won by the same score. Rb trap or whatever they call it when they pull the te and tackle around, qb draw, and 3 yd hitch route. We would literally be defending from our own 10 yd line and STILL give their receivers 8 yard cushions smdh. Our def coordinator is a joke. I dont mind losing, i know they have the better team, its not a very high bar. But jfc at least tey and make them do something they are uncomfortable with, not just their bread and butter 60 straight plays. Id rather them have beat us twice as bad with a bunch of 1 play scoring drives of deep passes than just continually let them run it down our throats. We might have been better off playing goalline defense and leaving the corners on an island, but not like they are very good either.

Obv gettin demolished is never fun bit its especially frustrating when im sittin on my couch and know what they are gonna do, the announcers know what they are gonna do, but somehow the DC thinks to stick with the gameplan was the right call when we didnt make them punt till they pulled the starters. Brutal.

Not meaning to discredit UK. They played pretty flawlessly and dominated the game in its entirety. Just frustrating to say the least. Which onv i had no expectations to win, hence rolling uk all in, but dam i expected to compete for a bit longer than half a quarter smh. Congrats uk fans, gaps just getting bigger unf for us.
Should've been worse, but Stoops decided to let Louisville score their last 14 points against the scrubs. Also didn't matter what they did defensively, UK was gonna have their way on the ground either way. They do that to a lot of teams, even though they know what's coming. #3 in Merica in yards per rush.

Should've been worse, but Stoops decided to let Louisville score their last 14 points against the scrubs. Also didn't matter what they did defensively, UK was gonna have their way on the ground either way. They do that to a lot of teams, even though they know what's coming. #3 in Merica in yards per rush.
Im more pissed at the 45 3-yd hitches while we play 8-10 yards off the wrs.

But i mean ur right. But damn it shouldnt be more to expect than making yall have to punt one damn time until the backups came in. We couldnt even do that. And the most frustrating part is we just stuck to the gameplan when anyone with an eye ball could see that wasnt going to work at all. I mean even if/when we did stop the run on 1st or second down it didnt matter bc yall could run a 3 yd hitch to the slot for 8-10 yds every single play had yall wanted to.

I would legit have rsther lost worse and made levis burn us downfield for 4 60+yd tds than the way it played out. And i get our dbs cant guard robinson or ali, but at least we would have made yll try to do something outside your comfort zone at least. I mean when the damn announcers are calling out how easy those short passes are when we sit back in our zone how can the dc not try something, anything different at all. Even if the results were the exact same at least id feel like the coaches gave the players a chance to make some plays.

And im not trying to downplay how well yall played. I mean you dominated every aspect of the game. Just frustrated with my team obv.

And im not even into making excuses, out fanbase has done it for the last few years with having players sick or hurt or whatever the excuse. But dam i cant even imagine being satt and having to coach a football game after losing a loved one, but it is what it is. Its part of life. I just cant rip a man in that situation regardless of how piss poor the offense was as well.

But the DC jfc its like letting someone beat u in madden by running the same play over and over again and you just picking the same defense every time anyways smh. I fee like you, i, basically anyone could have done a better job. At least take the damn hitch away, most high school teams could execute that against us if the db is 8-10 yds off his man. Its got to be the easiest or one of the easiest throws in the game.

Anyways sorry i know this isnt the place for it, so congrats on the win and continued domination of our football program.

• Love
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I’ve got a decent amount on Purdue covering 11.5 against FSU. Not only is Purdue better and at home, but my Noles are down two starters (PG and C).

I’ve also got a smaller amount on Presbyterian +24.5 against Tennessee.

Tgoughts on Minnesota?

I’ve got a decent amount on Purdue covering 11.5 against FSU. Not only is Purdue better and at home, but my Noles are down two starters (PG and C).

I’ve also got a smaller amount on Presbyterian +24.5 against Tennessee.

Tgoughts on Minnesota?
They suck, but Pitt = AIDS. That was my investment thesis on the bet.

Reactions: GE Nole
Im on those two as well but got em both at -3

Also on IU -3, i dont think cuse can play with em but ive been wrong before.
I almost took IU too, but as bad as Syracuse is I suspect Indiana can also play down to that level so I just stayed away from it. 😆

Reactions: Villian07
1-0 on the day, 14-15 total

Ohio State +2.5
Syracuse +2.5
Purdue -11.5
Northwestern +2
U wanna bet with me ill take duke and IU. If they solit we are even if one goes 2-0 they take the winning no juice just name the terms

i got paypal 🤷‍♂️ Ill go up to 100$ per game.

Note this is not for everybody 🤣

@Ingersol If u already put em in no biggie, just figure no juice benefits us both and i like duke and iu anyways.
No offense, but i’d rather pay the vig all day long vs taking the risk that someone I don’t know on a message board will pay up.

ADVERTISEMENT