ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball Gambling Thread - PA_Panther Owns This Thread

Taking the favorites tonight:

Football
Memphis @ Houston -9
SDSU -11
@ UNLV

Hoops
Ohio @ UK -11 (Bobcats are solid though, not a huge confidence level on UK covering)
Ole Miss -10 vs Elon (Charleston, SC)
Michigan -12 vs UNLV (Game is in Vegas, but not where UNLV plays their home games and UNLV doesn't have a fan base anyway. 😆)

Long live Kyle Rittenhouse! Suck it, @brooky03

Pats -7 @ Falcons
Milwaukee @ Florida -16 (fun facts: along with Baldwin, Milwaukee has Vin Baker's kid and a cousin of Manute and Bol Bol)
New Hampshire +13 @ Providence
Marquette +3.5 @ Ole Miss
Northern Illinois +15 @ Mizzou
ASU @ SDSU -8
Hella day homie. I had pats and under but shoukda checked the thread again to tail ya lol

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Big East certainly has been overlooked by pre-season poll goobers but I still expect WVU to cover -5 v Marquette. I also extra medium expect Houston run it up in Memphis.

t0KG9O.gif

Hella day homie. I had pats and under but shoukda checked the thread again to tail ya lol
Took a bad beat on the NIU-Mizzou game. Had NIU +15. It stayed within about 4 almost all game. NIU was down 6 (43-37) with 4:30 to play in an obivously super low scoring game. Then NIU decided not to score again the rest of the game. 54-37 final, Mizzou wins by 17.

Ugh mid tenn st cost me 250 on a 5 team teaser smdh

i like nova today -2.5 havent dove into it all yet tho.

Ugh mid tenn st cost me 250 on a 5 team teaser smdh

i like nova today -2.5 havent dove into it all yet tho.
I lost that 5-team parlay I had posted above, just barely. Won 4 and lost the last game by 3 points. Had SDSU -11 over UNLV in football and they only won by 8 (were winning by 11 at the half). :mad:

$25 bet would've paid $515.

Arizona vs Michigan -3 (Las Vegas)
St. Bonnies vs Marquette +6 (Charleston)

Don't know the UNC-Tennessee line yet, but whatever it is I'd pick Tennessee. 😆 Both of @coryfly's teams going at it today.

NFL
Detroit +14.5 @ Cleveland
Houston @ Tennessee -9
Green Bay -1
@ Minnesota

Note: I bought a hook or full point in a few of these games.

Hammered the over yesterday in Purdue game. Easy win. Understand Nova and Purdue don’t play very fast but Purdue is a mismatch on offense and pretty poor on defense so Nova can hit a lot of 3s. Not sure how it’s just 141.5, I would have thought 145.

Hammered the over yesterday in Purdue game. Easy win. Understand Nova and Purdue don’t play very fast but Purdue is a mismatch on offense and pretty poor on defense so Nova can hit a lot of 3s. Not sure how it’s just 141.5, I would have thought 145.
Yeah, I would guess the over will hit again for them today.

Arizona vs Michigan -3 (Las Vegas)
St. Bonnies vs Marquette +6 (Charleston)

Don't know the UNC-Tennessee line yet, but whatever it is I'd pick Tennessee. 😆 Both of @coryfly's teams going at it today.

NFL
Detroit +14.5 @ Cleveland
Houston @ Tennessee -9
Green Bay -1
@ Minnesota

Note: I bought a hook or full point in a few of these games.

I think it is -4 or so. It all depends on threes. UNC has to defend better and limit their good looks. Not real optimistic about that.

Yeah, I would guess the over will hit again for them today.
Man went looking fornit and seen 64 pts at half. They gonna have to get with it. But u also got OT possibilities. The liveline is still o/u 138.5 🤷‍♂️

Already started but they are down so i gotpurdue-2.5

as well as
Miss st -14
Fsu -7

Nevada/South Dakota State, O/U: 160.5

160 points seems kind of generous. Both teams have to score a bit. I'd take the under on that.

Medium bet on UCLA +7. That spread is too wide on a neutral court, and the wager will make the game more interesting.

Medium bet on UCLA +7. That spread is too wide on a neutral court, and the wager will make the game more interesting.
I just parlayed Arkansas -5 and Gonzaga -7. Already lost Houston and about to lose Oregon. May as well keep the streak alive. I'm a glutton for punishment.

I just parlayed Arkansas -5 and Gonzaga -7. Already lost Houston and about to lose Oregon. May as well keep the streak alive. I'm a glutton for punishment.
I like Arkansas -5, not your second leg, but good luck bud.

Last edited:
Good gawd UCLA looks like dogsht. Do they even have an offensive system? I don’t see any semblance of a coherent system. Just flushed $440 down the toilet apparently. They don’t belong in the top 5.

3-3 on the day, 8-7 Total

Providence -1.5
Houston -6.5
Cincinnati +5.5
Texas A&M -2
George Mason +4

1-4 on the day, 9-11 Total

Michigan State -2.5
Baylor -13.5
UConn -3
Ohio State +2
Houston -6