ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball Gambling Thread - PA_Panther Owns This Thread

If you have $220K to bet on one game you can afford to lose $220K. Probably pocket change to that dude. He should split his winnings with Zan Payne though. The most unlikely dude on the roster that got a steal and layup to cover the spread for him.

If you have $220K to bet on one game you can afford to lose $220K. Probably pocket change to that dude. He should split his winnings with Zan Payne though. The most unlikely dude on the roster that got a steal and layup to cover the spread for him.
Yep

Im addidng okie state to my slate since bates is out for nc state
I have a 3-team parlay tonight with Baylor -36.5, Arkansas -12.5, and North Florida +26 @ UCLA. Arkansas was tied with UNI with 4 minutes left and somehow managed to win by 13 and cover the spread, so the betting gods were looking down on me. That probably means one thing, UCLA will destroy North Florida by way more than 26.

Reactions: Villian07
2-1 for me tonight. I bet Maryland -5.5 at half time of their game, and then turned around an doubled down with them at +5.5 midway through the second half. They lost by 5, so I got the second bet.

Then I won a three team parlay of Okie State, FSU, and Indiana, all to win SU. Indiana hung on for the win for me.

2-1 for me tonight. I bet Maryland -5.5 at half time of their game, and then turned around an doubled down with them at +5.5 midway through the second half. They lost by 5, so I got the second bet.

Then I won a three team parlay of Okie State, FSU, and Indiana, all to win SU. Indiana hung on for the win for me.
Maryland robbed me of several bets tonight. In fact that's becoming a common theme among Big Ten teams early in this season......

• Sad
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Im on rutgers, davidson, clemson and ohio state tommorow. Just made a parlay since all are on road or nuetral(maybe idk just know none are at home)

How is that even possible?
It was OT, if that helps. The only real substance I can provide is to never underestimate Binghamton’s ability to lose a game. 98.8% win probability.

RwMkOTK.png

Every once in awhile I’ll throw in a flier $20 moneyline bet when a team goes way down and the odds go to something like +4000. Has yet to hit though.
I do stuff like that too. I'll also bet on games I normally wouldn't give a shit about because it makes it more interesting (or frustrating) to watch. For instance, a Thursday Night Football game I otherwise have no rooting interest in.

Pats -7 @ Falcons
Milwaukee @ Florida -16 (fun facts: along with Baldwin, Milwaukee has Vin Baker's kid and a cousin of Manute and Bol Bol)
New Hampshire +13 @ Providence
Marquette +3.5 @ Ole Miss
Northern Illinois +15 @ Mizzou
ASU @ SDSU -8

Reactions: Villian07
That feels like a lot of points for FLA to be giving up but I don't now a thing about them this year. Let us know how that one goes for ya.

I do stuff like that too. I'll also bet on games I normally wouldn't give a shit about because it makes it more interesting (or frustrating) to watch. For instance, a Thursday Night Football game I otherwise have no rooting interest in.
Same. I’m going to bet TNF even though I have 0 strong feelings on either side. The +6.5 right now is completely fair.

I placed a few $100 bets and a sht load of high upside small bets, including Stevenson alternate rushing at every level. Also places the max $50 on all three of the FD odds boost opportunities.

Edit: I did go $118 on Pats -6.5 so LFG Pats

I placed a few $100 bets and a sht load of high upside small bets, including Stevenson alternate rushing at every level. Also places the max $50 on all three of the FD odds boost opportunities.

Edit: I did go $118 on Pats -6.5 so LFG Pats
Go Pats! I am playing against Mac Jones in fantasy though and have Hunter Henry and Nick Folk on my team. 😆

My only play (so far) tonight is Monte Morris over 3.5 assists. Nuggets play at home against Philly.

Well that was easy. Morris with 4 assists at half. He’s averaged like 5.5 assists a game the last two weeks, not sure why it was set at 3.5 but nothing like easy money!

Speaking of easy money, Steph with yet another 9 threes in a game. Just keep betting the over on him, he’s on a heater.

Cleveland led 81-68 to start the 4th. Warriors won 104-89. 36-8 in the 4th.

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but for ncaab, FDs scoreboard is a full minute ahead of the tv feed. Leaves a lot of room for them to manipulate the delay. Sketchy as sht. NFL is to the second.

Edit: on tv it was 52-50 with ASU shooting 2 FTs and FDs scoreboard showed 54-53 so it was pretty clear that ASU would make both and then SDSU was going to hit a 3.

Some tricky ones today maybe?

WKU/Memphis-15ish
Oakland/Alabama-15ish
GTech-5ish/UGA

Might like the over in the Oakland/Bama game saw it around 150?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT