ADVERTISEMENT

College Baseball

Man that sucks nc state was as hot as anyone before covid.

Yeah, it feels like the probable champ just got sent home. Damn. I thought with full health they would have easily dispatched of Vandy on Friday and then Miss State or UT in the champ series.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Yeah, it feels like the probable champ just got sent home. Damn. I thought with full health they would have easily dispatched of Vandy on Friday and then Miss State or UT in the champ series.
I picked them to win it...And felt they had a very good chance. Imagine playing Vandy to a 3-1 game----with 13 players. Thats crazy.

What I do not get, is how there have been no issues with Vandy, or others. They had played NC State twice. I mean its moot at this point. But ****---what a shitty way to end your season. Vabdy was toast on pitching, and had NCSU been 100%, they had their ace available. Felt NCSU was the better team...At least right now, and how things had panned out.

NC State messed up.
I am not the one crying and whining about something that was preventable.
Sucks for those players that it didn’t happen on the field. But their program took a L.

This is reality

Now we can play bullshit and create a story.
Like NC State was showed the door because people didn’t feel like they belong .

Really bad decision to pitch to him. Gotta walk him. Set up DP...Or force plays everywhere. His run is unimportant.

NC State messed up.
I am not the one crying and whining about something that was preventable.
Sucks for those players that it didn’t happen on the field. But their program took a L.

This is reality

Now we can play bullshit and create a story.
Like NC State was showed the door because people didn’t feel like they belong .
How did NC State mess up? Here's what I don't get....If they were good to go yesterday, via the NCAA---why not today? Not sure I understand the reasoning, here.

I really hate it for NC St having to go home by forces beyond their control. I kinda had felt this Covid stuff was in the rear view mirror.

Anywho, Vandy vs MSU Favors Vandy winning it all.

Reactions: HawgPound
Yea tough break for ncsu without andoubt, they were as hot as anyone.

Hell they played vandy to 3-1 using 13 players and pitchers as position players.

Reactions: GE Nole
I really hate it for NC St having to go home by forces beyond their control. I kinda had felt this Covid stuff was in the rear view mirror.

Anywho, Vandy vs MSU Favors Vandy winning it all.
Where's Buford? Dude evaporates every time. Yapped up TX in hoops----disappeared when they were bounced by First Christian Church of Abiline.. 🤣 🤣. Then, they lose to Miss State---and, POOF----he gone.

Where's Buford? Dude evaporates every time. Yapped up TX in hoops----disappeared when they were bounced by First Christian Church of Abiline.. 🤣 🤣. Then, they lose to Miss State---and, POOF----he gone.
The funniest thing was the smug way he dissed the Mississippi schools only to get eliminated by one of them. Arrogant folk have a tendency to sow the seeds of their own destruction.

Stupid arrogant people never seem to learn from it.

Vandy is clobbering MSU in the 6th inning. Vandy is just really good.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
The funniest thing was the smug way he dissed the Mississippi schools only to get eliminated by one of them. Arrogant folk have a tendency to sow the seeds of their own destruction.

Stupid arrogant people never seem to learn from it.
OMG just remembering this. Makes me want miss st to win even more. Does vandy have Rocker scheduled tonpotch tonight? What about miss st? They already burned their ace that mowed down tx game one?

Congrats to MSU. Now there's only 2 Power 5 schools that have never won a national championship in any NCAA team sport - Kansas State and Virginia Tech LOL

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Won it for sheriff and sent his best baseball program ever home in the process.

Mississipi on the board with a real championship, texas holding onto womens track or diving or whatever 4 trophies no one will remember a month from now 😂

I really thought Vandy would win it, but MSU came to play. Congrats to the Bullddogs!

ADVERTISEMENT