ADVERTISEMENT

Cocks.

giphy.gif

Only in football............where we're still superior to KY.

Yea UK has kicked your ass 5/6 times and you lost to App State. Keep smoking that stuff.

Edit: Your basketball is, has been, and will always be garbage.

Yea UK has kicked your ass 5/6 times and you lost to App State. Keep smoking that stuff.

Edit: Your basketball is, has been, and will always be garbage.

24-7

Lost by 17 to a Will Muschamp team. That has to make y'all suicidal.

SC has a beast G this year his name is escaping me. They also have a couple dudes on the frontline that can get after it.

They are always going to play D under Martin and could be a decent sleeper team this year.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
24-7

Lost by 17 to a Will Muschamp team. That has to make y'all suicidal.

Nope. We understand where we are as a football program. Improving, but not there yet. SC fans are still lost in the 3 good years Spurrier had. When you lose 5 out of 6 to Kentucky you should probably not brag about the state of your football program

Nope. We understand where we are as a football program. Improving, but not there yet. SC fans are still lost in the 3 good years Spurrier had. When you lose 5 out of 6 to Kentucky you should probably not brag about the state of your football program

Never once have I bragged about the state of my football program. We suck...........just not as much as KY.

Never once have I bragged about the state of my football program. We suck...........just not as much as KY.

Great example of what I was talking about, because you kinda do. And as I stated, once you compare your program to UK you’ve lost anyway. But I like the future of our program in comparison to yours.

No, about to lose to Boston University. They play smart, go Blackfoot, first to the basket. Glad it’s early in the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT