ADVERTISEMENT

I was right the first time.

Pretty epic win in Hubert's first year Really big for him. I'm pretty consistent and one game doesn't change anything but there is nothing more I would love than for Hubert to become an elite coach and dominate.

Bacot should have secured ACCPOTY in this one.

All you chumps who were calling for Hubert to be fired less than half way into his first season need to watch this.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Already saw that video and many others, lol. You need to pull yourself together @UNC71-00. This is getting pretty embarrassing.

It’s funny watching @UNC71-00 get lost in his emotions while pretending he isn’t.

i was very happy last night. Something wrong with that? Being happy because Carolina beat Duke in Cameron in Ks last game?

just because you douchebags would rather see UNC lose than be wrong doesn’t mean others don’t enjoy a nice win.

giphy.gif

Davis is 2-0 vs Bennett. Prior to this season, Carolina was 0 for the last 7 against UVa.

Fire Hubert. Bring in an outsider with HC experience.

I think Hubert's offense plays way better against the pack line than the traditional two big offense. Plus, UVA really sucks this year (especially on offense) which helps but it's nice beating them with all the struggles in the past.

Reactions: jhmossy
I think Hubert's offense plays way better against the pack line than the traditional two big offense. Plus, UVA really sucks this year (especially on offense) which helps but it's nice beating them with all the struggles in the past.

This is the correct answer....Manek and stretch 4s are pack line killers. But this is also the worst UVA team in the last decade so I wouldn't read too much into things either. I'm not sure Hubert is going to own Bennett like he did this year moving forward.

After just one season, Hubert Davis has proved that he fully deserves the UNC contract. I take that hes already a better tournament coach than the likes of Tony Bennett and Scott Drew, he knows how to get his players ready for March. This UNC team may as well go to elite 8, or even final 4, I dont think even the most optimistic UNC fans saw it coming 2-3 months ago.

Coach Davis has shown that hes a good tournament coach, at least when the team is playing without pressure. Will still be interesting to see what hes capable of when UNC has a title contending team and people are expecting him to actually go to final 4. But at least, his floor is high enough, and hes going to stay in UNC for the next 5-10 years.

The best! Thought we lost at end of regulation. Would’ve bet my life on it. Unbelievable. Happy for Hubert. Though maybe mix up the press breaker, bud (in light of the thread 😉 ).

🐏
Hubert seems so classy- very happy for UNC's poise in OT..

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Scott Drew would have been a much better hire than Hubert

Get over it man. After a win like that and you want to talk shit. 🙄

Not yet. You guys claimed for 2+ months that Hubert was a terrible hire, should be fired, etc.

still a good ways to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT