ADVERTISEMENT

Coach K is the best college coach ever

unc1012

Feb 16, 2018
That's right, it's the truth. I am a man enough to admit it. I'm jealous at Duke's incoming recruiting class. Combined with Coach K's coaching, I'm afraid that Duke wins it all this year. That will be 7 national championships for him unless another team can step up. Incredible in this era. I hate my life.

To the poster below, try looking me up. I'm very well known in the Carolina ecosystem and my credentials are beyond question.

Last edited:
I was a heavy Dean Smith fan and I have lot of respect for ACC basketball. Can't say K is the top as I have a strong hunch he is a bit of a cheater and integrity is psrt of the equation for me. Wooden is ahead of him as well.

Dukes incoming recruiting class is Impressive no doubt. Would be even more if they didn’t all play the same position

Reactions: tw3301
How soon they forget that Duke was supposed to breeze to a title the last two years. This might be the weakest of the three rosters.

7 titles? Really?

K might be the most accomplished, but "best" is very debatable.

That's right, it's the truth. I am a man enough to admit it. I'm jealous at Duke's incoming recruiting class. Combined with Coach K's coaching, I'm afraid that Duke wins it all this year. That will be 7 national championships for him unless another team can step up. Incredible in this era. I hate my life.

To the poster below, try looking me up. I'm very well known in the Carolina ecosystem and my credentials are beyond question.
You may be very well known in the Carolina ecosystem, but your knowledge lacks in this department. K has 5 titles. 5 +1=7?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I was a heavy Dean Smith fan and I have lot of respect for ACC basketball. Can't say K is the top as I have a strong hunch he is a bit of a cheater and integrity is psrt of the equation for me. Wooden is ahead of him as well.

Imagine saying you don't have K on top because he might cheat then listing John "Sam Gilbert" Wooden LOL.

FYI here's some breaking news. Literally every single school at the top cheats in some way by the NCAA rules.

Reactions: BassCat75
K can't be at the top because you think he is a cheater but you're a big Wooden and Dean Smith fan? That makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT