ADVERTISEMENT

Clown team

ESPN has this as his 5th year.

Untitled.png
6th year overall with the redshirt year at Kansas. But you only get one extra year of eligibility, so 5 max. The reason Fulkerson is technically in his 6th year of competition is because he only played in like 10 games one year and was still eligible to use it as a redshirt season.

6th year overall with the redshirt year at Kansas. But you only get one extra year of eligibility, so 5 max. The reason Fulkerson is technically on his 6th year of competition is because he only played in like 10 games one year and was still eligible to redshirt.
Gotcha, thanks. Completely missed the missing dates.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Nah, I'm a mutt.
Born and raised in New Jersey where the Hindenburg exploded.
Moved to Lexington in '91
Moved to Michigan in 2000
Moved to Walton in 2015
Are you the poster that climbs towers or used to? Like really f'n high towers?

Reactions: kyjeff1
Mind if I ask how the F you ended up in middle-of-nowhere Walton after all that? 😆
The company I was working for in Michigan wanted to expand to different markets and my wife and I always wanted to go back to Kentucky, so I took the NKY territory and she was able to get a transfer to Cinci. We’re both in the wireless business.

We wanted to move to Lexington, but this is as close as we could get.

As far as my move from NJ to KY, well, after my parents split in '84, my dad moved to Lexington and started his tower foundation business. I started working for him part time when I was 15, then in 1991, I moved to KY and went full time.

I was a casual Syracuse fan back then. My dad went to Cuse and my mom's entire family is there, but after going to a UK game in Rupp, I was all in and that’s when UK was on probation.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
NOW Purdue belongs in this thread....barring a miracle.

In what I've seen of this game, they seem to be allowing a lot of contact. And the Texas-KU game was basically football. Is this a trend?

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
NOW Purdue belongs in this thread....barring a miracle.

In what I've seen of this game, they seem to be allowing a lot of contact. And the Texas-KU game was basically football. Is this a trend?
Purdue and their vaunted offense getting clowned HARD right now. This will be worse than their Rutgers loss fo sho.

Yeah, before there were no good wins or bad losses (unless you look at the score). Last night was a giant notch in the negative column.
Seems like he's trying to play the same style Roy played, but he doesn't have the personnel for it. I'm surprised he hasn't changed it up.

Seems like he's trying to play the same style Roy played, but he doesn't have the personnel for it. I'm surprised he hasn't changed it up.

He actually changed the style completely. Before we ran a true motion offense with an inside out emphasis. There was a lot of movement and screening. We now just spread the court with 4 guys standing on the 3 point line but we don’t have the personnel to really beat people off the dribble. I think Kentucky does that too, but you guys have really good athletes and Cal will at least run a weave at the top of the key to open up a driving lane while our guys usually just stand there and wait to get the ball. It could be that we don’t have the personnel for what he wants to run but I don’t know if getting the guys he wants is going to truly fix the issues.

Also Roy was a master at fast breaks and rebounding. Neither of those are very good this year based on the changes Hubert made.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT