ADVERTISEMENT

Clown team

Oregon with two top 5 road wins in the same week. Apparently hasn't been done since Clemson did it in 1976.

Obviously USC isn't a top 5 team. UCLA is questionable, but I still like their ceiling. Still, Oregon looks sooo much better than they did in the OOC season. Too bad quality wins are hard to come by in that league.

Oregon with two top 5 road wins in the same week. Apparently hasn't been done since Clemson did it in 1976.

Obviously USC isn't a top 5 team. UCLA is questionable, but I still like their ceiling. Still, Oregon looks sooo much better than they did in the OOC season. Too bad quality wins are hard to come by in that league.

Oregon played their best game of the year vs. USC IMO. USC obviously isn't as good as their ranking suggested but Oregon played a great game. Oregon still isn't getting enough from Gurrier but Richardson is playing better. Dante also looks great. It took him a bit to get his rhythm back but he's a big reason why Oregon is playing better.

Reactions: dukedevilz
We’re the clown team of the season. We suck so bad holy ****. Thank god NFL and NBA is rolling right now.

Reactions: Villian07
No question it is UNc. Over 20 point losses 5 times this year and in danger of not sniffing the tourney.
Karma will let them beat Duke.

We’re the clown team of the season. We suck so bad holy ****. Thank god NFL and NBA is rolling right now.

Clown team of the season? Nah that’s memphis in a landslide thus far.

Of the decade though…y’all have a case. it’s been a rough 5 or 6 years and doesn’t appear to be getting better. my condolences.

Reactions: kyjeff1
According to whom? AD? President? 🤔
The university can’t afford another empty yum center again next year. We do have a BOT that is getting back to a more UofL board, unlike what big blue Bevin did to it a few years ago. I am a republican to the core, but there was no way I was going to vote for Bevin after what he did to the university. As much as I dislike Beshear, I would vote for him again over Bevin.

The university can’t afford another empty yum center again next year. We do have a BOT that is getting back to a more UofL board, unlike what big blue Bevin did to it a few years ago. I am a republican to the core, but there was no way I was going to vote for Bevin after what he did to the university. As much as I dislike Beshear, I would vote for him again over Bevin.
U6 can't afford Mack's buyout either, BLOCKHEAD.

Mack is def tanking lol. Dude isn’t even trying to coach. Petrino 3.0. Pathetic.

Well, hopefully he can rally the troops for one more victory this weekend.
Not gonna happen. We’re gonna lose by 15-20. Our team is lost this season, and our coach has given up. It’s a bummer, but it is what it is. We won’t be back on track for another 2 years hopefully.

Not gonna happen. We’re gonna lose by 15-20. Our team is lost this season, and our coach has given up. It’s a bummer, but it is what it is. We won’t be back on track for another 2 years hopefully.
Yeah, it certainly doesn't look good right now. Mack needs to pull his head out of his ass and figure this out.
I get the feeling he's one of those guys that thinks it's everyone else's fault. It’s his fault.
You UofL fans have certainly been through some shit the last several years.

Reactions: Villian07
Mack is over his head. He's better fit at a mid major. Which is what he's reduced UofL to even with decent talent.
He certainly isn't an ambassador for the basketball program. He's the locker room poison.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
You're gonna need some boosters to step up. The account balance is still recovering from Ramsey, Jurich, et al.
The chicken bucket is still hemorrhaging money too (which has nothing to do with UofL, but just the incompetence of Louisville as a city). 😆

Reactions: JC for 3
You're gonna need some boosters to step up. The account balance is still recovering from Ramsey, Jurich, et al.
I think he’s gone by the end of the year. There are rumors going around that he’s already stated to his team he won’t be here next year. Take that fwiw.

The chicken bucket is still hemorrhaging money too (which has nothing to do with UofL, but just the incompetence of Louisville as a city). 😆
True but what does any other city or town in Kentucky bring to the table in terms of GDP?

ADVERTISEMENT