ADVERTISEMENT

Clown team

9 of Duke's 12 wins so far are Quad 4 wins.

They are 0-1 in Quad 3 games.

They've played one road game this season and lost.

They're a good team but they shouldn't be lumped in with Baylor or anything.

I had to look it up. That’s crazy. Bad year to play a bad OOC schedule in the ACC. The rest of us aren’t going to give them many Quad 1 opportunities.

They are:
Quad 1: 2-1
Quad 2: 1-0
Quad 3: 0-1
Quad 4: 9-0

What Quad were the Gonzaga and UK games? And typical hater worrying about where a game is played. Where did they play Gonzaga and UK? Cameron? Must have missed that.

The Gonzaga and UK games are good wins, no doubt. But your overall profile is not very good right now. Definitely not elite.

Duke: #13 in NET (12-2, 2-1 ACC)
10-1 at home, 2-0 neutral, 0-1 road

Here's shitty UVA by comparison

UVA: #84 in NET (9-6, 3-2 ACC)
Quad 1: 2-3
Quad 2: 1-2
Quad 4: 6-0
5-3 at home, 2-0 neutral, 2-3 road

If UVA replaced 3 of the Quad 1-2 games with Quad 4 games like Duke, we'd be 12-3 instead of 9-6. Again, Duke has a solid resume but definitely nowhere near elite.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Enjoy Virginia basketball. But keep worrying about Duke.

Yeah. Not touching a ball for two weeks was brilliant. You haters are funny. Stupid, but funny.

Good game Miami! I see your sissy sensitive ass showed up with that bad loss. Bet Kay won’t cancel any away games in the future. Laughing

Good game Miami! I see your sissy sensitive ass showed up with that bad loss. Bet Kay won’t cancel any away games in the future. Laughing
Shitty game by Duke. Just enjoying the haters, like yourself. ND says hello.

The Gonzaga and UK games are good wins, no doubt. But your overall profile is not very good right now. Definitely not elite.

If UVA replaced 3 of the Quad 1-2 games with Quad 4 games like Duke, we'd be 12-3 instead of 9-6. Again, Duke has a solid resume but definitely nowhere near elite.
Now do every top 10 or 20 team. People always bitch about Dukes schedule. They play Gonzaga and UK, win those games and you still bitch. Can’t make this shit up.

UVA got curb stomped yesterday by a terrible UNC team. You won’t make the tourney. Enjoy.

Now do every top 10 or 20 team. People always bitch about Dukes schedule. They play Gonzaga and UK, win those games and you still bitch. Can’t make this shit up.

Not bitching about your schedule. Just saying your resume is pretty mediocre right now and you won't have tons of opportunities for Quad 1 wins in the shitty ACC this year. Stop being such a salty beta.

Not bitching about your schedule. Just saying your resume is pretty mediocre right now and you won't have tons of opportunities for Quad 1 wins in the shitty ACC this year. Stop being such a salty beta.
Again. Tell me teams in the top 10 that have great resumes. Not like everyone is playing top 10 teams all year. You make no sense. Just want to shit on Duke. Fine by me. Love this team. Played awful last night.

I made no excuses for their loss. They lost to a bad team. They played shit defense, turned the ball over at will and didn't rebound for shit. I never claimed it was because of covid. I was saying that it is a dumb assertion to claim that Duke hid behind covid as some sort of strategy that helped them. It definitely did nothing to make them better and it is a silly thing to claim that they did it to avoid road games.

I thought that assertion was a joke post.

Shitty game by Duke. Just enjoying the haters, like yourself. ND says hello.

You’re not enjoying it because you can’t stand anyone throwing shade at duke. Your bitch ass cried it out and you’re still feeling some kinda way but you’re proving you can’t change who you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: jhmossy
Kansas yesterday as well? Lost to TTU without their top two leading scorers..

ehhh…still a road conference game against a top 25 team. for a road loss to be clown worthy it has to be pretty bad. the home road swing in college basketball is out of control tbh.
True, but could say the same for Duke last night at least- Miami is 5-0 leading the ACC right now..

Reactions: Montana81
ehhh…still a road conference game against a top 25 team. for a road loss to be clown worthy it has to be pretty bad. the home road swing in college basketball is out of control tbh.

I largely agree, but they definitely wouldn’t have been a top 25 team without those two all season. Still, conference road games are tough.

You’re not enjoying it because you can’t stand anyone throwing shade at duke. Your bitch ass cried it out and you’re still feeling some kinda way but you’re proving you can’t change who you are.
After all this time and you still don’t understand me. Our relationship is not as far along as I thought. Make me sad.

It's going to be fun seeing if Memphis makes the tournament. So many saying, "let's get paired up". They need a lot of help to make it. I'd love for a bracket where Gonzaga is the 1, UK the 2, and Memphis as the 9.

They're not huge fans of me telling them, "you still have a chance".

Seriously though, Memphis isn't a buy in team you want to play.

Last edited:
His whole coaching scheme lives and dies by the three. If they make them, he's a genius. If not, he's a gimmick.
I think that's what so many Kentucky fans loved him last year. Mini Pitino without the whole grim reaper thing going on. I still think he's a good prospect for us down the road, but it is nice to get a larger sample size.

Another Quad 1 win last night, just in cased you are keeping up.

LOL thanks for proving I live rent free inside your little beta head
Says the guy who started this thread about Duke. Not Vaginia, Duke.

I truly laugh at people who post on a message board and dont expect fans of other teams they mention to comment on the thread or post.

Everyone here does it. Human nature.

Says the guy who started this thread about Duke. Not Vaginia, Duke.

I truly laugh at people who post on a message board and dont expect fans of other teams they mention to comment on the thread or post.

Everyone here does it. Human nature.

1) I didn't tag you in my post. My post had nothing to do with YOU. You are just a defensive little beta

2) You quoted me after a Duke win because I was on your mind. I live rent free up there bruh

3) I wasn't the first person to bring up Duke in this thread. Reading comprehension is weak with you boy

1) I didn't tag you in my post. My post had nothing to do with YOU. You are just a defensive little beta

2) You quoted me after a Duke win because I was on your mind. I live rent free up there bruh

3) I wasn't the first person to bring up Duke in this thread. Reading comprehension is weak with you boy
Arent you the one who posted the Quad by Quad win post and Duke's performance this year so far and how if Vaginia moved some of their games to Quad 32, their record would be better?

That. was you, right?

ADVERTISEMENT