ADVERTISEMENT

Clown team

Kentucky football still somehow has less accolades lol. Enjoy your recent success (if you could call it that), it’ll be short lived per usual. 😂

Your Heisman winner couldn't beat Kentucky as a 28 point favorite at home RollLaugh

Also why did the cool emojis stop working fix this shit rivals

Last game is the first I can remember in a while where the sheer size and athleticism (across the board), a team out physical ya'll. We beat y'alls dick all game long. Beat it in the trenches, beat in the back field. Just a complete manhandling.
Idk its been like that about 3 straight games imo. The two before that we split but lets be honest, we woulda lost them both as well without Lamar.

Although the one L in his heisman season was garbage in my eyes as they called a fumble (in the red zone late iirc) when lamars wrist was clearly down, putting the back of ur hand/wrist on the ground while holding the football to try to maintain ur balance is not the same as putting an open palm on the ground. He was down, period. But alas call stands as called on field like 90-% of reviews lol. Said the back of the wrist does not signify being down, just the under side of the wrist lol. Terrible call but sorry for the novel lol

Your Heisman winner couldn't beat Kentucky as a 28 point favorite at home RollLaugh

Also why did the cool emojis stop working fix this shit rivals
Well Your heisman winner……oh right havent had one. Hell lamars heisman is a more prestigious accomplishment than anything uk football has done since the 1950s. You got a citrus bowl invite tho 👍

Then he won next year in commonwealth the year after he won the heisman 🤷‍♂️

Plus again, that fumble was pure trash but it is what it is at this point.

Reactions: beasleythecard
FH02MuvWQAAHzi_

Michigan checking in again, with their 5th loss of this young season, falling victim to the Fightin' Johnny Dawkins'.

Wooden wouldn't have been the next Wooden without Sam Gilbert. A good bag man is key.
I mean, meh....Ya still gotta coach the talent. I mean dude won 7 straight NCAA titles...Thats dumb. Look at all the talent K and Cal have had. And combined they have less titles than Wooden's streak of 7 straight.

Sure Wooden had a bag man....So did a lot of coaches. SO do coaches today. I don't see them winning 7 straight titles...

Wooden could coach. Period.

Roll out the red carpet for Duke after losing to Miami at home and give another special clown team welcome to Alabama, now making their 4th appearance of the season.

bama is so feast or famine with that system.

and yeah duke…imagine hiding behind covid to dodge road games then dropping one at home to an unranked team. good one jimmy

and yeah duke…imagine hiding behind covid to dodge road games then dropping one at home to an unranked team. good one jimmy
Yeah, those two weeks with no practice and no competition definitely prepared Duke for their 2nd game back. Hiding behind covid to avoid the two top teams in the conference, right? Y'all are funny.

But yes, Duke is definitely a clown team for losing at home to Miami.

Yeah, those two weeks with no practice and no competition definitely prepared Duke for their 2nd game back. Hiding behind covid to avoid the two top teams in the conference, right? Y'all are funny.

But yes, Duke is definitely a clown team for losing at home to Miami.

I’d think the Covid cobwebs would probably have shown themselves more in their first game back than the second. I think Miami just beat them with a lot of back door cuts and a strange decision by Duke to not have Williams in at the end.

Miami played horribly to start the year but they seem to be playing pretty good ball right now. No shame in losing conference games though. That just sort of happens.

9 of Duke's 12 wins so far are Quad 4 wins.

They are 0-1 in Quad 3 games.

They've played one road game this season and lost.

They're a good team but they shouldn't be lumped in with Baylor or anything.

I’d think the Covid cobwebs would probably have shown themselves more in their first game back than the second. I think Miami just beat them with a lot of back door cuts and a strange decision by Duke to not have Williams in at the end.

Miami played horribly to start the year but they seem to be playing pretty good ball right now. No shame in losing conference games though. That just sort of happens.
I made no excuses for their loss. They lost to a bad team. They played shit defense, turned the ball over at will and didn't rebound for shit. I never claimed it was because of covid. I was saying that it is a dumb assertion to claim that Duke hid behind covid as some sort of strategy that helped them. It definitely did nothing to make them better and it is a silly thing to claim that they did it to avoid road games.

I mean, meh....Ya still gotta coach the talent. I mean dude won 7 straight NCAA titles...Thats dumb. Look at all the talent K and Cal have had. And combined they have less titles than Wooden's streak of 7 straight.

Sure Wooden had a bag man....So did a lot of coaches. SO do coaches today. I don't see them winning 7 straight titles...

Wooden could coach. Period.
How many games did Wooden have win to get to the Ff?

Enjoy Virginia basketball. But keep worrying about Duke.

Yeah. Not touching a ball for two weeks was brilliant. You haters are funny. Stupid, but funny.

There is definitely shame in losing conference games in the ACC this year, especially at home. 🤪

What Quad were the Gonzaga and UK games? And typical hater worrying about where a game is played. Where did they play Gonzaga and UK? Cameron? Must have missed that.

There is definitely shame in losing conference games in the ACC this year, especially at home. 🤪

Yeah, conference is complete garbage this year. I’m not convinced it’s more than a 1 bid league right now.

ADVERTISEMENT