ADVERTISEMENT

Clown team

we did not get a bad whistle either. not at all for a road game. i assumed if we lost it would be bad. nope.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I don’t think it was just coachspeak when Calipari said that Payne was a big loss.
i feel like it started before payne left. we’ve been rather underwhelming since 2017. i almost think that unc loss is what did cal in and not the wisconsin loss from 2015.

Your guards struggled. Don't know much about your team. Assume they have better days.

Wheeler looked awesome early but he's getting the Hagans treatment now (sagging way off, daring to shoot/make a play) and he's looking about the same. Cal gonna play him 30mins a game regardless, so yikes

Can't accuse them of being die-hard either. The way they fled their home stadium in droves against UK with about half the game left is proof of that.
You would have stayed to watch ur rival beat u by 50 and not punt the entire game? Bc thats what it woukd have been had stoops not pulled the starters.

If U continually sell out for a less than mediocre product, then the AD has no reason to make any changes. We need a new DC for sure if not a new HC as well.

But Im sure commonwealth was always super packed those years joker was winning 2-3 games a season lol. In fact before the last cpuple of seasons since stoops has turned ot around, there might have been more uk basketball/bama football fans in Kentucky than Kentucky football fans. I know i see a shit ton of uk/bama license plates in wky, when yal arent even rivals or located close to one another. Like why the eff would they evn make that plate lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: RatherBeFishing
600 is generous. notre dame was not a good defensive team. we scored 62 on them…with all the talent in the world. and he can’t use the youth excuse this season.

i’m not sure what happened to Cal but he hasn’t been the same coach for several years now. if you don’t care about wins and losses anymore it’s time to hang it up and i’m just not sure it’s that important to him anymore.
Cal doesnt just need talent, he needs a top 3 draft pick. Every ff hes been to sans two, when brandon knight went 8th and julius randle went lottery(and those teams were plenty talented as well) he had a top 3 pick on the roster, sometimes 2. Camby,Rose, wall, Ad/mkg, etc

All five stars arent the same. And hes not thenonly one, any coach would obv do better with the best player in the nation on the team. Well except romar and jonny jones.

Reactions: Montana81
You would have stayed to watch ur rival beat u by 50 and not punt the entire game?

U sell out for a less than mediocre product, then the AD has no reason to make any changes. We need a new DC if not a new HC as well.

Im sure commonwealth was pcked those years joker was winning 2-3 games a season lol.
excuse-file-excuses.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1 and della
I haven’t been following this thread but every time I see it the title makes me think of my team and how 2003-2012 will be the glory days that won’t be repeated in my lifetime.

Wasn’t this the game that Cal added after he dodged Michigan? He should have just kept them. At least it would have been the chance at a good loss.
He actually didn't dodge them. The London thing didn't take place. Its taking place next year. Then home and home I think. The contract was reset.

Got damn Purdue just threw the ball out of bounds on the inbound. Giving State a chance.

Everyone bad mouthing Tech and Tennessees game better have the same to say about Baylor and Nova. Nova has 22 points in 28 minutes of play.

Reactions: Villian07
Just show me uks attendance numbers in jokers last two years. When yall suck yall dont show up either.

Hell before the recent success, the whole uk fan mantra was “i dont care about football anyways we are a basketball school”

Reactions: UL_1986
Just show me uks attendance numbers in jokers last two years. When yall suck yall dont show up either.

Hell before the recent success, the whole uk fan mantra was “i dont care about football anyways we are a basketball school”
I didn't say anything about attendance. I said Louisville fans bailed on their team at home against their arch rival barely halfway through the game; ran for the parking lot. It was hilarious.

708101.jpg

Joker years vandy 40-uk 0

Looks like the uk diehards stuck around for the end of this one. Or was the attendance that bad at kickoff.

The better question is who sits and watches their team get their doors blown off til the final whistle when your down 30+ points. Thats like self torment. Ida left too 🤷‍♂️

I didn't say anything about attendance. I said Louisville fans bailed on their team at home against their arch rival barely halfway through the game; ran for the parking lot. It was hilarious.
So showing up to the game and leaving if ur team is getting demolished is worse than not showing up at all???

You dont think any of the greatest basketball fans on earth left the duke/uk game early the year they had zion and beat yall by about 30???

708101.jpg

Joker years vandy 40-uk 0

Looks like the uk diehards stuck around for the end of this one. Or was the attendance that bad at kickoff.

The better question is who sits and watches their team get their doors blown off til the final whistle when your down 30+ points. Thats like self torment. Ida left too 🤷‍♂️
Attendance for that game was 45K, 75% capacity. Vandy is also not Kentucky's arch rival and there is no context to when this photo was even taken (but I assume it wasn't early 3rd qtr). 😆
61a312376d795.image.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT