ADVERTISEMENT

Clown team

true because the powers-that-be keep sticking us with UK graduates
clap-wolf-of-wall-street.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'll go ahead and put Kentucky in here now, even though they haven't lost yet. Not really a clowning though, they shouldn't be in the top 25, much less top 10.

Looking forward to seeing you two change your tune if they pull this out. 🤣

The ACC has been absolute trash the last two years and still owns the **** out of Kentucky.

You hate to see it.

Wasn’t this the game that Cal added after he dodged Michigan? He should have just kept them. At least it would have been the chance at a good loss.

Welcome to the party Kentucky.

Cal these days seems like a .600 coach with .900 talent.

600 is generous. notre dame was not a good defensive team. we scored 62 on them…with all the talent in the world. and he can’t use the youth excuse this season.

i’m not sure what happened to Cal but he hasn’t been the same coach for several years now. if you don’t care about wins and losses anymore it’s time to hang it up and i’m just not sure it’s that important to him anymore.

If LSU loses, we can just go ahead and call it the clown conference of the day.

Wasn’t this the game that Cal added after he dodged Michigan? He should have just kept them. At least it would have been the chance at a good loss.
No, this series started last year with a game at Rupp and concludes next season with a neutral site game. They didn't schedule anyone for the Michigan date (Dec 4).

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
600 is generous. notre dame was not a good defensive team. we scored 62 on them…with all the talent in the world. and he can’t use the youth excuse this season.

i’m not sure what happened to Cal but he hasn’t been the same coach for several years now. if you don’t care about wins and losses anymore it’s time to hang it up and i’m just not sure it’s that important to him anymore.

I don’t think it was just coachspeak when Calipari said that Payne was a big loss.

As much as I like to joke around here, I still expect you guys to have a good season and be a dangerous draw in the tournament. I’m also penciling that one as a win for you guys.
You all make a lot of sense, but my brain ain't having it right now.

As much as I like to joke around here, I still expect you guys to have a good season and be a dangerous draw in the tournament. I’m also penciling that one as a win for you guys.

That makes one of us

S. Bend is a tough place to play. I can't really figure it out, their home record is pretty ridiculous without looking it up. It's definitely a tough place to play your first road game.

None of these teams are any good. Just get to March healthy and hope to avoid off court drama.

The fact that UK shot the 3 like that and still almost won is probably a good sign for the team. 10%. They won't shoot it that bad most nights.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT