ADVERTISEMENT

Clown team of the week?

DancingClownCat.gif

It is the same team every week. They reside in lAmes IA and are currently known as the cy-Clowns.

Has to be Cincy from last night...

Colgate isn't necessarily an elite mid-major. But, they were in the NCAAs last year (gave Tennessee a good game), and they returned all 5 starters. Not a terrible, terrible loss, IMO.

What’s worse at this point, a loss to Kentucky or a loss to Evansville?

Honestly a coin flip.

Welcome to Kentucky basketball in 2019.

4-5 Gophers just went in dry on you posers. Might wanna put your shit talking on hold, dipshit.

Im busy trying to fire Zac Taylor and Mark Stoops first. Cal has a little time before I get to him.
Pretty sure if most UK fans had their way, Stoops would have been gone after year 3. Just curious, are you one that's glad he's still around, or would you still prefer a change?

4-5 Gophers just went in dry on you posers. Might wanna put your shit talking on hold, dipshit.

Losing to a 5-5 in big ten team on the road is still leagues ahead of losing to ****ing Evansville at home dipshit.

Lmao the fact you even make that comparison reflects on what poor intellect you have.

Must be a yokel.

Last edited:
Losing to a 5-5 in big ten team is still leagues ahead of losing to ****ing Evansville dipshit.

Lmao the fact you even make that comparison reflects on what poor intellect you have.

Must be a yokel.

No wonder a hoops newbie like you missed the point. After all the proclamations of your football school being the new 'Monstars' of college basketball, you get humbled by a 4-5 team coached by Ricky jr.
Your team just got brought back to reality. You should too. As I usually tell any OSU fan every 6-7 years, when they think their hoops program is "good".... stick to football.

No wonder a hoops newbie like you missed the point. After all the proclamations of your football school being the new 'Monstars' of college basketball, you get humbled by a 4-5 team coached by Ricky jr.
Your team just got brought back to reality. You should too. As I usually tell any OSU fan every 6-7 years, when they think their hoops program is "good".... stick to football.

The fact that you compared Evansville to a .50 big ten team shows that even if this is your primary sport you still know next to nothing about it.

So thanks for the advice but I think I’ll take it from someone who doesn’t make such idiotic comparisons

The fact that you compared Evansville to a .50 big ten team shows that even if this is your primary sport you still know next to nothing about it.

So thanks for the advice but I think I’ll take it from someone who doesn’t make such idiotic comparisons

...you're the dolt making that leap. Go chug some bleach.

^Yeah, the board clown finally gets one right. Not sure how it could be anyone else.

Pretty sure if most UK fans had their way, Stoops would have been gone after year 3. Just curious, are you one that's glad he's still around, or would you still prefer a change?

you are wrong

most UK fans whether on message boards or real life understood that it would take 4-6 years to fix what joker had done

ul is in the same boat
let's see if the ul fans give him 4-6 years

you are wrong

most UK fans whether on message boards or real life understood that it would take 4-6 years to fix what joker had done

ul is in the same boat
let's see if the ul fans give him 4-6 years
4-6 years? Y’all had Rich Brooks before who’s best record was 8-5. He did win some bowl games, but why would it take that long to get the program on its feet? We had Kragthorpe who was atrocious, and within 2 years Charlie Strong had us win the Sugar Bowl against Florida. We went 2-10 last year, and Satterfield brought us to 7-5 with a bowl appearance. Stoops has def put you guys on the right track, but will it sustain?

4-6 years? Y’all had Rich Brooks before who’s best record was 8-5. He did win some bowl games, but why would it take that long to get the program on its feet? We had Kragthorpe who was atrocious, and within 2 years Charlie Strong had us win the Sugar Bowl against Florida. We went 2-10 last year, and Satterfield brought us to 7-5 with a bowl appearance. Stoops has def put you guys on the right track, but will it sustain?

...based on what's getting done in recruiting and the addition of former Auburn QB Gatewood.... uh, yes.

But he’s given a 6 year leash? Why..

My guess would be the steady improvement/building of the program.

From the AD:

"Mark has realized that this is his place,” Barnhart said. “This is his program. He’s building it and done a unique job of just growing it steadily. In the world of what we’ve got going on in college athletics, those are good thoughts to know I’ve got a fan base that is supportive. We’ve got a city that’s amazing. To live in the Commonwealth of a BBN who literally loves his program, I think there’s a steadiness in all that that fits Mark’s personality and he’s done a remarkable job in just being steady in the storm.”

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT