ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland Guardians?

Kevin Bryan

Apr 30, 2011
Sellouts. There will never be a better MLB mascot than this.

I never got this being offensive. Teams don't pick mascots that they don't think are strong or intimidating. They basically said "Indians are tough SOBs, we would love to have warriors like that represent our baseball team"

And people took offense to that? Redskins I kinda see an issue with, but just Indians?

Yea i dont get it either. If i was in charge in coeveland and they are catching heat id go cleveland native americans and keep the logo.

I never got this being offensive. Teams don't pick mascots that they don't think are strong or intimidating. They basically said "Indians are tough SOBs, we would love to have warriors like that represent our baseball team"

And people took offense to that? Redskins I kinda see an issue with, but just Indians?
The Redskins are gonna pick something really stupid. I saw a short list of potential names a while back and they were all gay. Fitting for DC.

Dolphins?

You all clearly do not know about dolphins. Dolphins are known to gang rape, kill other species babies, kill their own babies, bully other animals, etc...

Lol, “Guardians” is a horrible choice. I would stop being a fan just because the name sucks.

Maybe not intimidating but definitely respected and known to be intelligent. I guess my point was, no one picks mascots that don't have some sort of intelligence or strength.
As a packers and dodgers fan, not so sure 😂

No idea why I'm tagged. Can't tell you anytime I've been offended by anything. No idea why random people being offended by something that has nothing to do with them is such a thing these days. I would assume (don't know obviously) that most NA couldn't care less or even embrace it. They are really the only people who should have any say in this matter at all.

No idea why I'm tagged. Can't tell you anytime I've been offended by anything. No idea why random people being offended by something that has nothing to do with them is such a thing these days. I would assume (don't know obviously) that most NA couldn't care less or even embrace it. They are really the only people who should have any say in this matter at all.
How sad. Doesnt even know when sarcasm is being put in play.

I know some Native American Broncos fans who cry constantly about the Chiefs. And they weren't even named after Native Americans. They were named after the former mayor's nickname, "Chief." 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT