ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Beard

you gotta look long and hard to find a white trash Jew who drinks and beats his wife. Probably about as rare as finding a Jew without a college degree.
Dang, being Jewish sounds boring. If you don't get shitfaced and beat your wife what do you do for fun?

yea we're not very exciting. Our one vice is we love building walls around arabs. And drugs. We do love our drugs.
giphy.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I don't know if he's guilty or not, but "impeding breath circulation" is one hell of a way to say "he choked her". Who comes up with these things?

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
This gender crime shit is confusing me.
There was this trans gender hockey match where these tranny women played these tranny men. A 'woman" slammed a "man" into the glass, concussing "him". Should the "man" press charges against the"woman"? So confused..

This gender crime shit is confusing me.
There was this trans gender hockey match where these tranny women played these tranny men. A 'woman" slammed a "man" into the glass, concussing "him". Should the "man" press charges against the"woman"? So confused..

no because it's hockey and you're allowed to do that. Even if it's a no check game the hit has to rise to such a high level of intent and it has to be a non hockey play for a lawsuit to even have a chance of not being tossed.

*you owe me $250 for that post/advice.

no because it's hockey and you're allowed to do that. Even if it's a no check game the hit has to rise to such a high level of intent and it has to be a non hockey play for a lawsuit to even have a chance of not being tossed.

*you owe me $250 for that post/advice.
Hello! A man(?) intentionally assaulted a woman (?). Slamming into glass sounds more violent than tossing onto a bed. Concussion sounds more painful than 5 second choke.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Haven't followed it too closely, but it definitely appears that Beard is done at Texas.

Rough luck. Not that their fanbase is known for caring about basketball. Sheriff, though, is probably crying in his morning beer right now, mumbling "basketball sucks anyway....."

This probably squashes any chance of him ever resuming his posting career here. 🤣

It sucks from the standpoint that it might wreck a promising season, but I'm not sure that I'd be that devastated longterm. I still think that Adams was a huge factor in Tech's success and I don't see Beard as anything special in terms of Xs and Os. Recruiting is what got Texas here, and the program basically recruits itself. There should be some coaches available who could essentially pick up where he left off.

ADVERTISEMENT