Choose your Quarantine House

Which one do you choose?

• Total voters

jhmossy

Aug 9, 2017
Team
Virginia
93272835_10158235939876952_521494864655810560_o.png

Practically one should pick 1 or 5 since they have unlimited options. I hate Oreos and there is no coffee for 1 so that's out though. 6 may be the best IF I could do without the coffee. Probably not though so would roll with 2 and just not eat the cinnabon things.

Reactions: jhmossy
I went with 6 on the main board and I'm sticking with 6 here. 1 is tempting, but 6 has a breakfast option.
Practically one should pick 1 or 5 since they have unlimited options. I hate Oreos and there is no coffee for 1 so that's out though. 6 may be the best IF I could do without the coffee. Probably not though so would roll with 2 and just not eat the cinnabon things.
These are my top three. I'll eliminate one, because lets be honest bacon > sushi.

Gonna have to go with 6. If 5 had a better beverage choice I would pick that one. **** white claws.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
These are my top three. I'll eliminate one, because lets be honest bacon > sushi.

Gonna have to go with 6. If 5 had a better beverage choice I would pick that one. **** white claws.
The thing with 5 is the unlimited bacon, everything else in that house sucks.

Yeah, no alcohol sucks but does White Claw even count?

The thing with 5 is the unlimited bacon, everything else in that house sucks.

I could get down with the mac and cheese but yes, the other options are really weak. They knew bacon was strong enough to carry it to some degree.

Reactions: bMORE607
I’d go house 1 just for the food options. Only thing I’d miss would be milk for the Oreo cookies.

6 is the only one where I don't outright hate half of the choices so it's a pretty easy pick.

Reactions: KisteK
#6 works for me. I was stationed in Japan and I never could grasp the taste of sushi and most Japanese dishes.

Where have you been?! You just haven’t posted for like 2 years! You and Npreston just disappeared.

When my debit card expired, I didn’t update it here and I just let my subscription expire. Wasn’t getting enough out of KU’s rival site to warrant paying for it. Got more reliable KU recruiting information on twitter for free than I did on there. Only thing I missed was this board and TMB. Bored right now with the stay at home so decided to give Rivals another chance.

When my debit card expired, I didn’t update it here and I just let my subscription expire. Wasn’t getting enough out of KU’s rival site to warrant paying for it. Got more reliable KU recruiting information on twitter for free than I did on there. Only thing I missed was this board and TMB. Bored right now with the stay at home so decided to give Rivals another chance.
Good to have you back! You’ve missed out on some KU bashing/defending. @MrBaracus can be your host as to which threads to revisit, and who the biggest culprits are since your absence.

Here’s some material to look over in the meantime:

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/ku-officially-awarded-national-champions.921099/

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/does-ku-claim-they-national-title-now.920999/

Last edited:
This board is free, btw.

This board is free, btw.

Only allowed me to make 1 post without the subscription then said as a non-subscriber I was limited to how many post I could make in a certain amount of time. Logged in and logged out and the message never went away. Didn’t care enough to contact rivals about it.

There Is a stickied thread on the free FB board you can post in and they will remove the limit. It was put in place to stop the China spam virus that happened.

#1 all the way. All you can eat sushi. You can just eat that and stay pretty healthy and enjoy your meals. Also, McDonalds fries are bomb.

#1 all the way. All you can eat sushi. You can just eat that and stay pretty healthy and enjoy your meals. Also, McDonalds fries are bomb.

Those are two really strong arguments for 1 for sure. If I could bring rum I would go all in on 1 because of the coca-cola.

6, but I’m not happy about it. 1 is out because I don’t like sushi. 2-5 are just trash.

Reactions: KisteK
Had to go with 1. The only one on the list that is remotely healthy.

6 is probably close to as healthy as 1. If you like sushi, 1 gets the edge because sushi is pretty healthy (I think). But don’t you have to worry about mercury poisoning if you’re just hammering sushi all day every meal? If so, that would render the limitless supply much less beneficial.

Both have sugary drinks, but the non-carbonated one (Gatorade) has to win that tie-breaker.

Pizza, in moderation, isn’t exactly healthy but offers diverse-ish nutrients. Though, the Crunchwrap is likely healthier than most would think.

Usually, chicken nuggets wouldn’t count as healthy, but Chik-Fil-A nuggets go light on the bread and oil. Best source of protein on the whole list, imo.

French fries are miles worse for you than pancakes.

Oreos and peanut butter cups are probably equally bad.

6 is probably close to as healthy as 1. If you like sushi, 1 gets the edge because sushi is pretty healthy (I think). But don’t you have to worry about mercury poisoning if you’re just hammering sushi all day every meal? If so, that would render the limitless supply much less beneficial.

Both have sugary drinks, but the non-carbonated one (Gatorade) has to win that tie-breaker.

Pizza, in moderation, isn’t exactly healthy but offers diverse-ish nutrients. Though, the Crunchwrap is likely healthier than most would think.

Usually, chicken nuggets wouldn’t count as healthy, but Chik-Fil-A nuggets go light on the bread and oil. Best source of protein on the whole list, imo.

French fries are miles worse for you than pancakes.

Oreos and peanut butter cups are probably equally bad.

I disagree on the sushi. You don’t have to eat sushi that is at risk for mercury. You can even eat vegetarian sushi. I like pizza, but all that bread and cheese is not the best diet. Grilled chicken nuggets are okay.

I’m not a nutritionist, but I feel like 1 it isn’t necessarily that much healthier than any of the other options. No traditional breakfast options, so you are probably skipping that meal for the day which isn’t healthy, and you’re having soda for most meals which is bad for you.

I’m not a nutritionist, but I feel like 1 it isn’t necessarily that much healthier than any of the other options. No traditional breakfast options, so you are probably skipping that meal for the day which isn’t healthy, and you’re having soda for most meals which is bad for you.
Intermittent fasting, bro.

Also, are you trying to argue that eating IHOP pancakes at 8:00 AM is healthier than skipping breakfast altogether?

To all, I was under the assumption that these beverages are just optional. I think you would die if all you drank was soda or Gatorade or whatever. Right? If no water is an option I’m out of the contest.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Intermittent fasting, bro.

Also, are you trying to argue that eating IHOP pancakes at 8:00 AM is healthier than skipping breakfast altogether?

To all, I was under the assumption that these beverages are just optional. I think you would die if all you drank was soda or Gatorade or whatever. Right? If no water is an option I’m out of the contest.
Are you saying IHOP pancakes are unhealthy?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

it’s clearly a matter if any of the choices aren’t terrible.

2 is definitely not getting the correct amount of love.

So you’ve got coffee covered.

Whopper is an acceptable burger. Not ideal, but simple and acceptable.

Cool Ranch Doritos are a great snack and when you have the salty/spicy munchiecravings.

Cinnabon is great for the sugary/sticky/sweet cravings, plus they are warm.

A good bagel is a perfect bread substitute without overwhelming flavor, and can pair nicely with the iced coffee for breakfast.

1 is good.

I don’t totally understand the love for 6. Most Chicago pizza I’ve had isnt that good, eh on the blue gatorade, and pancakes are a bit bland. Chik fil a is solid tho.

Reactions: jhmossy
2 is definitely not getting the correct amount of love.

So you’ve got coffee covered.

Whopper is an acceptable burger. Not ideal, but simple and acceptable.

Cool Ranch Doritos are a great snack and when you have the salty/spicy munchiecravings.

Cinnabon is great for the sugary/sticky/sweet cravings, plus they are warm.

A good bagel is a perfect bread substitute without overwhelming flavor, and can pair nicely with the iced coffee for breakfast.

1 is good.

I don’t totally understand the love for 6. Most Chicago pizza I’ve had isnt that good, eh on the blue gatorade, and pancakes are a bit bland. Chik fil a is solid tho.

I’m not a coffee drinker and won’t go near sushi, so I was out on those two options pretty quickly. I like 6 because it has the most meal options (3).

Reactions: KisteK and TheDude1
ADVERTISEMENT