ADVERTISEMENT

Choose a side. Baylor or Gonzaga.

Baylor/Gonzaga.

• Total voters
Gonzaga is the best team when it comes to talents on the rosters and coaching, but I think Baylor will win. Baylor is better prepared for tougher opponents while Gonzaga hasn’t played any worthy opponents(and yet struggled against an 11th seed UCLA).

It will take Gonzaga sometime to get used to playing a team like Baylor and once they figure out, it may be too late. If it’s best of 7 series like NBA and MLB, I’d say Gonzaga in 6. But in a single elimination tournament, I like Baylor’s chance in the title game.

Does you God tell you what you can't do more than what you can do

Go with the Baptist

Does your God like bribes to forgive you for your sins

Go with the Catholics
EyDHDIuVEAQwjwD

Sounds like the line’s opening around -5.

When the underdog has the same ability or maybe more than the favorite, watch out.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So, my wife and I did a tournament pool with two other couples. The aggregate score of each couple will determine the final standings. Whoever gets last place has to host and prepare a meal for everyone. Second place is responsible for dessert. The winner just gets to show up and enjoy the meal...

And now I'm in a weird predicament. I'm actually a pretty big Gonzaga fan. Been following them closely for over 20 years. I picked them to win the pool, but I also picked the winner for my wife's bracket, and I thought I'd go with Baylor; seemed like a good idea to diversify a bit and not put all our eggs in one basket. If Gonzaga wins, we're DFL. If Baylor takes it, then we'll win the pool. Everyone is asking me who I'm rooting for. I tell them, "I'm really conflicted." And I'm pretty sure my wife is expecting me to root for Baylor. Truthfully, though, I'm not. Not conflicted at all. My wife just needs to suck it up and prepare a feast

I’m a big Few fan and picked the Zags early so I’ll stick with it. Truthfully, I’ve enjoyed watching both teams play all year and wouldn’t be upset to see either hoist the trophy. They’re both truly deserving in my book.

Reactions: cdbearde
Timme is one of the most unlikable players in a while...he's up there with Allen (maybe worse with all his constant showboating). Would love to see a hard, clean foul on him early in the game. Kispert isn't all that likable either...give me Suggs all day though. Guy is all business and a warrior. Baylor by 5+.

If Scott Drew doesn't overcomplicate this, Baylor controls the game and wins by 5-10 points. The Zags got all they wanted from West Virginia and Baylor is WVU on steroids. Super athletic, strong, physical, and can shoot the ball. Gonzaga is not going to be able to keep up.

Rape and murder, lets get the facts straight.

I like timme. Zion flexed after every play what’s the diff, except zions has muscle definition lol.

• Haha
Anyway this game will be interesting in a way to prove how legit UCLA is. If Gonzaga beats Baylor and even covers the spread, then we will all have to agree that this UCLA team is very special and they took the champion to the wire. If however, Baylor ends up on top, this makes me question whether UCLA just got lucky that Gonzaga ran out of steam in the final four. So whether it was UCLA played a good game last night, or just Gonzaga played a bad game, we will see.

Anyway this game will be interesting in a way to prove how legit UCLA is. If Gonzaga beats Baylor and even covers the spread, then we will all have to agree that this UCLA team is very special and they took the champion to the wire. If however, Baylor ends up on top, this makes me question whether UCLA just got lucky that Gonzaga ran out of steam in the final four. So whether it was UCLA played a good game last night, or just Gonzaga played a bad game, we will see.

UCLA beat the SEC Champs; they beat the Big Ten Champs. They took the #1 team to overtime. They're not a fluke. They're are a legitimate power.

They lost a buzzer-beater to Stanford; they lost another buzzer-beater to USC. They were winning both games in the final seconds. They were literally two buzzer-beaters away from winning the Pac-12 outright, arguably the best conference in the nation. Don't be fooled by the number 11 next to the school name, this is without question a top 10 team.

Funny---Had Gonzaga blown out UCLA----everyone loves them on Monday. But since they didn't ---everyone is now questioning them. Thats silly. Almost every favorite has had that one game---a game that made them get questioned...Myself, I look at the whole. Not just a game vs a team that was hot as hell the entire tourney: UCLA shot over 56% the entire tourney. Yes----the entire tourney. And last nght...UCLA shoots 58% overall...47% from three--Only had 10 turnovers....Got 29 from Juzang...19 from Campbell...14 from Riley who was making 15 footers..

Yet Gonzaga still won. UCLA damn near played the perfect game. All the while GU was a tad off---32% from three....60% from the line...Timme in foul trouble.

Yet Gonzaga still won.

I'll take Gonzaga. One close game vs a team that was playing out of its mind for 6 games, doesn't change my view.

As much as I hate it, Baylor is very capable of winning this. Sick I can not bring myself to root for them, but I have a feeling they get it done.

And what is all the hate for Timme about? I didn't know that was a thing. Dude is a baller. What did I miss? Surely, you folks aren't crying about him flexing and celebrating!

As much as I hate it, Baylor is very capable of winning this. Sick I can not bring myself to root for them, but I have a feeling they get it done.

And what is all the hate for Timme about? I didn't know that was a thing. Dude is a baller. What did I miss? Surely, you folks aren't crying about him flexing and celebrating!
Timme is loving the moment man...Weird though. Funny we here nothing about Mitchell from Baylor.

Funny---Had Gonzaga blown out UCLA----everyone loves them on Monday. But since they didn't ---everyone is now questioning them. Thats silly. Almost every favorite has had that one game---a game that made them get questioned...Myself, I look at the whole. Not just a game vs a team that was hot as hell the entire tourney: UCLA shot over 56% the entire tourney. Yes----the entire tourney. And last nght...UCLA shoots 58% overall...47% from three--Only had 10 turnovers....Got 29 from Juzang...19 from Campbell...14 from Riley who was making 15 footers..

Yet Gonzaga still won. UCLA damn near played the perfect game. All the while GU was a tad off---32% from three....60% from the line...Timme in foul trouble.

Yet Gonzaga still won.

I'll take Gonzaga. One close game vs a team that was playing out of its mind for 6 games, doesn't change my view.

Two things, Suggs absolutely fouled Riley on the dunk attempt. Slow motion confirmed it. I don’t blame refs tho, they can’t slow-mo fouls. Lucky break zags

Last second 40 footer, come on man. Lucky break 2.

Zags won by breaks, not by being superior.

Two things, Suggs absolutely fouled Riley on the dunk attempt. Slow motion confirmed it. I don’t blame refs tho, they can’t slow-mo fouls. Lucky break zags

Last second 40 footer, come on man. Lucky break 2.

Zags won by breaks, not by being superior.
I thought the replay clearly showed Suggs got all ball??

Lets quit pretending Gonzaga is the only great team to catch some breaks/luck. Its not like the wheel was invented last night. Not to mention, UCLA had some shit go there way the entire tourney---including last night.

As it has been said---Luck is when preparation meets opportunity...

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I think this is going to be one of the all-time great title games. Two very good teams, that are evenly matched...I'd love to see Few finally get a title---tired of hearing the overrated, weak schedule, rap the dude gets. His teams are very good--regardless of playing in the WCC. But then again, they win it, and well of course, it removes IU as the last team to go unbeaten...Plus, well, I like Drew. I like Baylor. Love how they play. TBH, it'll be a game where I'm reallynot rooting one way or the other. With that being said---I guess I'll lean toward Few and the Zags.

Title game won’t match last night’s game.
It certainly has the potential...#1 vs #2.....#1 vs #2 in KenPom....#1 vs #2 In AdjO. Both teams with five dudes that can score....Both with elite players.....elite defenders....

This game has the potential to be one of the best title games in a very long time.

Yet Gonzaga still won.

UCLA did not play a perfect game. As your stats prove, they played as they have all Tournament.

It certainly has the potential...#1 vs #2.....#1 vs #2 in KenPom....#1 vs #2 In AdjO. Both teams with five dudes that can score....Both with elite players.....elite defenders....

This game has the potential to be one of the best title games in a very long time.

And the Zags are going to blow the Bruins off the court right? What it looks like on paper isn’t likely to happen on the court.

And the Zags are going to blow the Bruins off the court right? What it looks like on paper isn’t likely to happen on the court.
Which i can also say about Houston/Baylor. Its also why I said---"potentially". Who knows. Baylor could lay an egg....So could Gonzaga. If either do, this is a blowout. But I doubt either of these teams do that.

I put $500 on the Zags to do it so I’ll be pulling for them. Plus I’d like to witness an undefeated season.

ADVERTISEMENT