ADVERTISEMENT

Checking in on NBA - Brooklyn Trade, etc

I cant believe dallas let porzingus go for next to nothing, that was just a suprising as the harden trade to me.

Kyries behavior really soured things. I still think it would have worked on the court but the combination of personalities and some unfortunate circumstances made it not come to fruition. I don’t think the Harden trade is necessarily bad for the Nets though. They got a solid shooter and a great defender, which they needed badly.

On paper, it’s a very good lineup but too many questions around Kyrie and Simmons for now.

Kyrie’s personality and behavior was a well known risk. Should have never brought him in. Durant and Harden would be a good pair.

Reactions: speedfrk
Kyrie’s personality and behavior was a well known risk. Should have never brought him in. Durant and Harden would be a good pair.

I agree. Harden really made the Nets go last year, a lot more than Kyrie. But that’s who KD wanted to play with. Without bringing in Kyrie, the Nets weren’t getting KD

We're slowly trending to these guys heading to pasture. Philly was able to keep some core guys with that trade I still think it goes through Milwaukee but I'm not watching as much as I have in previous years. I don't even know the seeding.

I agree. Harden really made the Nets go last year, a lot more than Kyrie. But that’s who KD wanted to play with. Without bringing in Kyrie, the Nets weren’t getting KD

And that’s exactly why you shouldn’t listen to players.

I think it’ll be a repeat of lst years finals. I’m intrigued by the East though. Alot of teams with similar records. Could pose match up problems with seeding.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT