ADVERTISEMENT

Check out this thread on St. Peter’s…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Just makes their sweet 16 run even more crazy. Rims falling off. Regular facility flooding, etc. Meanwhile Kentucky with the top of line basketball facilities out there somehow lost to this team. I bet power 5 schools have Rec center facilities for all student use that are nicer then what St. Peter’s has for its basketball program

We're still preparing for hurricane season. You don't want to get caught off guard when it comes to preparing for the hurricanes.

Just makes their sweet 16 run even more crazy. Rims falling off. Regular facility flooding, etc. Meanwhile Kentucky with the top of line basketball facilities out there somehow lost to this team. I bet power 5 schools have Rec center facilities for all student use that are nicer then what St. Peter’s has for its basketball program

Getting as stale as day old bread.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
No doubt. At least Auburn lost to a fanbase that probably doesn't even realize their team is still in something called a 'Sweet 16'.
I mean Miami has victories over unc by 28 points and a victory over duke this season at Durham. They also have power 5 money. Do better on your next post

I mean Miami has victories over unc by 28 points and a victory over duke this season at Durham. They also have power 5 money. Do better on your next post

Tennessee also beat UNC so we have that in common. Looks like the biggest difference this year is that Hubert had his team better prepared for the tournament than Bruce. For all the shots you took at Hubert you need to bend the knee at some point to save some face.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Tennessee also beat UNC so we have that in common. Looks like the biggest difference this year is that Hubert had his team better prepared for the tournament than Bruce. For all the shots you took at Hubert you need to bend the knee at some point to save some face.
You beat a cripled Baylor team in OT and now Hubert is some great coach. Gtfo.

for all the shots you took at Kessler at some point you also need to save face but that still hasn’t happen

Last edited:
Never would have expected the SEC to peter out like this…
UK and the SEC really underachieved. Next year if I start to get optimistic over Kentucky and the SEC you guys need to set me straight.

I thought the SEC was going to kick ass and instead we were sent home with our own asses bruised. Bad.

You beat a cripled Baylor team in OT and now Hubert is some great coach. Gtfo.

for all the shots you took at Kessler at some point you also need to save face but that still hasn’t happen

Eh, I didn't really take shots at Kessler. We know that is true because the only way you can even remotely make it seem that way it so twist the meaning of what I said. I said he would be great if he played down low. You disagreed. Lucky for you Pearl agreed with me and played him down low.

Eh, I didn't really take shots at Kessler. We know that is true because the only way you can even remotely make it seem that way it so twist the meaning of what I said. I said he would be great if he played down low. You disagreed. Lucky for you Pearl agreed with me and played him down low.
You took shots at him dude. Tore down his father and his family also. Pretty petty on your part

1509035910840.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

I'm sure you have seen Rocky. All that fancy crap just makes you weak.

Reactions: I am stupid
You literally blamed him father for making him leave unc. It was as petty as it gets

His father 100 percent wanted him to leave and was telling people that early in the year. That is just the way it was and you know it. I also said it was the right move for Kessler. If you think is tearing down his family you have a weird threshold for that sort of thing.

You also need to simply learn how to take a joke. As much as you try and troll you are way too sensitive.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT