ADVERTISEMENT

Check off the State you live ITT.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
I'm curious if we have ppl from most of the states here. This could come in handy for planned trips with advice and such.

I'll keep a tally.

I'm currently West Memphis Ar. so

Arkansas.
Californication.
Neeervada.

Last edited:
California (aka the best state in the US)

Best Coast.
giphy.gif

Kentuckians are better than your state. Prove me wrong with wit, worth, whisky and wherewithal. . Just keep in the bounds of borbon, basketball, horse racing and thats it.

Yeah, he has been there twice when I've been there. I think both times on Fridays. He's just a normal dorky dude.
That’s awesome, I still love watching reruns of that show. I wonder how Chumlee is doing these days after his meltdown with drugs?

That’s awesome, I still love watching reruns of that show. I wonder how Chumlee is doing these days after his meltdown with drugs?
Good question. I haven't caught up on the new shows. I watch a lot of re-runs too. Was watching last night and they had some dress a guy bought at an estate sale with a bunch of patches sewn onto it and one was from my old military squadron, so that was cool.

Reactions: UL_1986
Good question. I haven't caught up on the new shows. I watch a lot of re-runs too. Was watching last night and they had some dress a guy bought at an estate sale with a bunch of patches sewn onto it and one was from my old military squadron, so that was cool.
Had no clue they were even still running that show. Look like I gotta get to watching it again.

Kentuckians are better than your state. Prove me wrong with wit, worth, whisky and wherewithal. . Just keep in the bounds of borbon, basketball, horse racing and thats it.
Any state that is confused about what region of the country they are is easily in the bottom 15.

I'd put Kentuckians in the same class as Missourian's and Oklahoman's.

Reactions: UL_1986
Any state that is confused about what region of the country they are is easily in the bottom 15.

I'd put Kentuckians in the same class as Missourian's and Oklahoman's.
Louisville doesn’t count though, the rest of the state are cousin ****ers however.

Kansas - What you see is what you get. There is a reason our population is like 5 million

Kansas - What you see is what you get. There is a reason our population is like 5 million
Didn’t realize the population was that low. I passed through Kansas several times on greyhound when I was in grad school. Yes, greyhound...it was miserable. I remember lots ex cons getting on the bus near Topeka. Fun stuff.

Didn’t realize the population was that low. I passed through Kansas several times on greyhound when I was in grad school. Yes, greyhound...it was miserable. I remember lots ex cons getting on the bus near Topeka. Fun stuff.
It’s actually closer to 3 million than 5 million. And I’m guessing 80% of those people live in Wichita or KCK.

ADVERTISEMENT