ADVERTISEMENT

Champions Classic

KUhawks34

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2006
We are one month away. Fired up for this season and this KU team

MSU fan and I'm more than ready. I think we may be a better TEAM than last year even after losing JJJ and Miles B. We will see though. Anything to get me away from talking MSU football right now is a good thing.

MSU fan and I'm more than ready. I think we may be a better TEAM than last year even after losing JJJ and Miles B. We will see though. Anything to get me away from talking MSU football right now is a good thing.
How do you like your chances against us?

How do you like your chances against us?
I honestly don't have enough knowledge of your team to look at the matchups. Sorry I can't provide a bit more give and take for you. I like having a junior PG in Winston and if Ward can figure out how to handle and pass out of a double team, that is big. I hear Tillman lost about 10 lbs and is quicker. Ahrens is a wing nobodys heard of who is finally healthy. Can jump out of the gym and potentially give us some good minutes. Langford is a big X factor. Can he rise up and fulfill his 5* expectations. A lot to like but definitely some unknowns . That combined with the fact we will be sprinkling in some of our raw frosh and Izzo' s annual penchant for slow starts... I'll give the edge to you guys

The REAL champions classic is October 20 when UNC plays Villanova in a “secret scrimmage”

I honestly don't have enough knowledge of your team to look at the matchups. Sorry I can't provide a bit more give and take for you. I like having a junior PG in Winston and if Ward can figure out how to handle and pass out of a double team, that is big. I hear Tillman lost about 10 lbs and is quicker. Ahrens is a wing nobodys heard of who is finally healthy. Can jump out of the gym and potentially give us some good minutes. Langford is a big X factor. Can he rise up and fulfill his 5* expectations. A lot to like but definitely some unknowns . That combined with the fact we will be sprinkling in some of our raw frosh and Izzo' s annual penchant for slow starts... I'll give the edge to you guys
We lost some key pieces. It will be interesting to see how the new pieces fit in. I think it'll be close either way.

Sucks the Classic is in Indianapolis this year.

I’ve already been to that city way too many times for B10 title games.

St Elmo’s does get boring after a while.

Got my tickets in on Saturday. I'll be in section 16 if anyone else is that section too. Going with 3 of my buddies, who unfortunately are all UK fans. That reminds me, I need to find better friends

Reactions: tw3301 and kdavid45
Got my tickets in on Saturday. I'll be in section 16 if anyone else is that section too. Going with 3 of my buddies, who unfortunately are all UK fans. That reminds me, I need to find better friends
I always go with my buddy that's a UK fan but I think we're going to sit this one out.

ADVERTISEMENT