ADVERTISEMENT

***Champions Classic Thread***

Duke with Whitehead will be legit. I think that is without a doubt true. It should be enough for them to battle with and possibly even be better than their big rival (UVA I guess??? IDK).
Of course you would bring up UVA and battling yesterday of all days. UNC fans have no souls.

Kansas is tied with Duke for the best record in the champions classic however Kansas is 3-1 versus Duke.

Kansas is also the only team not have a losing record against any one team.

With 4 fouls, you don't put your best player in a position to foul,i.e. PNR. Just fukin post him up. It ain't hard.

This is no lie. Especially when you consider that a good number of screening fouls aren’t even the fault of the screener but more the ball handler because they either went to quick or didn’t go close enough to the screen and the screener had to move his body to put himself on the way. That said that foul was all on Tshiebwe. You can’t let your leg get that far from your body setting a screen or it should be an offensive foul all the time.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Why can’t Cal run a modern offense and run set plays to get his shooters open?

If Cal doesn’t have an elite PG and C, his teams don’t seem to have an identity.
Oscar hasn't played or practiced in 4 weeks. Wheeler was out, so was Collins. They will get things ironed out.
So what do you do when you haven't worked on anything, feed Oscar.

Toppin had 1 defensive job and he was lousy at it, guard Hauser. Cal told the guys to stay on their guys, and they didn't. But he had emphasized to whomever was on Hauser. Don't leave him alone.

But it was a great game. MSU is tough and physical. Once our shooters and Oscar blends, we'll be fine.

congrats Sparty.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Hey Kentucky guys, at least Gonzaga looks overrated as shit too.

And one of you has to win Sunday, so congrats on that

Hey Kentucky guys, at least Gonzaga looks overrated as shit too.

And one of you has to win Sunday, so congrats on that
why-are-you-such-a-dick-asshole.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I need the Titans, Michigan, and SC State to all cover the spread tonight. You ready do crack some kneecaps, Tonya Harding style?
Knee caps don’t need to be touched for SC State and Michigan. Those are easy ones.

GB Titans is a toss up. Do that at your own risk. So many injuries on both sides

Oscar hasn't played or practiced in 4 weeks. Wheeler was out, so was Collins. They will get things ironed out.
So what do you do when you haven't worked on anything, feed Oscar.
Wheeler played 40 minutes...Collins 18.

Regardless of you have worked on anything or not----You always feed Oscar.

Cal not playing Reeves was a head scratcher.....Cal only having Fredrick, Reeves and Wallace on the floor together for a combined 1 minute/33 seconds is a reason to drug test him.

Wheeler played 40 minutes...Collins 18.

Regardless of you have worked on anything or not----You always feed Oscar.

Cal not playing Reeves was a head scratcher.....Cal only having Fredrick, Reeves and Wallace on the floor together for a combined 1 minute/33 seconds is a reason to drug test him.
Wheeler was out for a couple of weeks, Collins 1 week for the death of his father. Hell they haven't even worked on feeding Oscar lol. Oscar held his own. I know weveryone wants UK, except your wife, to fail, but they're going to be just fine. Just need some practice time together.

Yes, Reeves needed to be in there.

I need the Titans, Michigan, and SC State to all cover the spread tonight. You ready to crack some kneecaps, Tonya Harding style?
Kevin, did you really want to me to take out Kentucky players kneecaps?

If so, I failed the mission

Kevin, did you really want to me to take out Kentucky players kneecaps?

If so, I failed the mission
Well it was a walk-on’s 3 in the final minute that beat me (spread was 41, they won by 43). I would’ve been completely fine with you shattering his kneecap.

Well it was a walk-on’s 3 in the final minute that beat me (spread was 41, they won by 43). I would’ve been completely fine with you shattering his kneecap.
Fûcking asshole walk-ons, clearly some selfish ass mofos😤

Now they deserve what’s coming to their kneecaps

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Wheeler was out for a couple of weeks, Collins 1 week for the death of his father. Hell they haven't even worked on feeding Oscar lol. Oscar held his own. I know weveryone wants UK, except your wife, to fail, but they're going to be just fine. Just need some practice time together.

Yes, Reeves needed to be in there.
Why would I want UK to fail? Some of you dudes need to quit being so, I dunno----insecure.

If UK had not worked on feeding the ball to Oscar----reigning NPOY, then Cal needs fired, drug tested, then fired again....On what ****ing planet would a team NOT practice getting the ball to the NPOY?

Cal could tell you dudes spolied milk is good for you, and 95% of the state would be in the hospital for food poisoning and severe diarrhea... 🤣

If UK had not worked on feeding the ball to Oscar----reigning NPOY, then Cal needs fired, drug tested, then fired again....On what ****ing planet would a team NOT practice getting the ball to the NPOY?
He's saying Sahvir was out for a couple weeks with a knee injury and Oscar has been out for the better part of a month after having his knee scoped. They weren't practicing during that time. I don't know where the whole not feeding him the ball came from though. He took 17 shots, most on the team.

He's saying Sahvir was out for a couple weeks with a knee injury and Oscar has been out for the better part of a month after having his knee scoped. They weren't practicing during that time. I don't know where the whole not feeding him the ball came from though. He took 17 shots, most on the team.
Understand both were out.....He said, "hadn't even worked on feeding oscar".

Huh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT