ADVERTISEMENT

***Champions Classic Thread***

Wait, what?
true-its-true.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I didn't have any problem with anything other than what I mentioned before. Just finished the games and first thing I see on twitter is Wolken.
Isn't Wolken a Memphis guy? Surprised he would have a take like that on one of Cal's guys... or is he cool with Cal?

Does one make $$ by getting likes/clicks/responses,on Twitter? Have to. Its the only thing that can explain this ignorant ****ing post.....

The foul on Oscar, who I LOVE man, was 110% correct. For many reasons....Reasons that a stupid **** like this has no clue about. I hate shit like this. Some twatter ****tard, who has no clue what the **** he's talking about.

Officials have it hard enough....Don't need some twatter hilljack, Jay ****ing Bilas wanna be, making it worse.

Screen was illegal as ****.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Does one make $$ by getting likes/clicks/responses,on Twitter? Have to. Its the only thing that can explain this ignorant ****ing post.....

The foul on Oscar, who I LOVE man, was 110% correct. For many reasons....Reasons that a stupid **** like this has no clue about. I hate shit like this. Some twatter ****tard, who has no clue what the **** he's talking about.

Officials have it hard enough....Don't need some twatter hilljack, Jay ****ing Bilas wanna be, making it worse.

Having him even attempt the screen in that circumstance was stupid, when he had 4 fouls during a critical juncture in the game. You don't put your bell cow in that position, ever.

Isn't Wolken a Memphis guy? Surprised he would have a take like that on one of Cal's guys... or is he cool with Cal?
Yeah, iirc he worked a the Commercial Appeal. It's been a while, I can remember if it was him or Geoff Calkins Calipari cut off. Kind of like he's doing with Matt Jones.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan

• Haha
I just discovered that Bill's going to face off against the Peacocks' former coach soon. Didn't even know that he was hired by Seton Hall. He just played St Peter's a few nights ago.

Processing the loss is brutal. Will watch again tomorrow.
Replacing a catalytic convertor and oxygen sensor as well. Should be a fun day.
:confused:

Look everyone, here's lurk "replacing" a catalytic converter.
EssentialZestyDassie-size_restricted.gif
I hope it goes that easy.
BIL have a lot of used Volvo's. Stupid us never expected meth heads come and still them all. They try the couple of Ford trucks but couldn't get them off but still cut the exhaust.
#dailylife

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT