ADVERTISEMENT

***Champions Classic Thread***

They keep saying MSU is getting good looks. Not really. They have gotten some ok looks and just left them short, which make them look like good looks. Pretty good defense overall by UK.

They keep saying MSU is getting good looks. Not really. They have gotten some ok looks and just left them short, which make them look like good looks. Pretty good defense overall by UK.
Be great if we quit fouling.

Well shit. Down 2 at the half, we've got a lot to clean up. Somebody ****ing stop Hauser

Terrible 3 point defense by UK. Also, Oscar needs to play the entire 2nd half. @IUfanBorden why was Reeves bucket waved off? I thought if a shot left the hand before the charge it was a good basket?

Cal going with his typical “give their 3 point shooters wide open shots, and make sure our top 3 point shooters move a step slower than his defender”. Discouraging. . Reminding me of Grady last year. Phenomenal shooter when he took a shot. Couldn’t get open.

Reactions: treyforuk
Just give them open looks for 3. Interesting defensive strategy.
We have some decent guards at driving, but yeah, I think you’d be better off staying clean on our shooters than helping on drives by AJ.

The baby is doing everything in her power to make sure that I don't get to watch this game. But it looks entertaining.

The baby is doing everything in her power to make sure that I don't get to watch this game. But it looks entertaining.
Shove a titty in its mouth.
Micszd.gif

Jesus Christ, Oscar needs to be in the game right now. MSU just got like 14 offensive boards in one possession.

Oscar elbows our guy in the face, no call, chicken hooks our guy, no call, then draws a phantom and1.

Nice to get star treatment

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT