ADVERTISEMENT

Cavs @ Cards

“We got outcoached and outplayed. We just got lucky.” - Tony Bennett to David Padgett in the handshake line.

Thanks Tony...

Reactions: jhmossy
That was amazing. Have never seen a choke job quite like that. That likely sealed their tournament fate too, especially if they lose @ NC State this weekend, which is also likely. Ouch.

We played a great game honestly, we should be a tourney team.
I think they should be as well, but unless the Cards win at NC State they will have to do major damage in the ACC tourney to get in, IMO. Might even need to win it and get the auto bid. But, one game at a time. Beat NC State and they are in for sure, I think. I didn't even see the play that led up to the last play but I read about it. Why was there even a defender in the vicinity of Jerome when he was shooting that 3 with a second left? For crying out loud, LET HIM SHOOT IT! There are no 4-point shots. As long as you don't touch him he can drain a 3 as time expires and L'ville still wins. I just don't see how that's even possible. Did they not realize they were up by 4? That is the only thing I can think of.

I think they should be as well, but unless the Cards win at NC State they will have to do major damage in the ACC tourney to get in, IMO. Might even need to win it and get the auto bid. But, one game at a time. Beat NC State and they are in for sure, I think. I didn't even see the play that led up to the last play but I read about it. Why was there even a defender in the vicinity of Jerome when he was shooting that 3 with a second left? For crying out loud, LET HIM SHOOT IT! There are no 4-point shots. As long as you don't touch him he can drain a 3 as time expires and L'ville still wins. I just don't see how that's even possible. Did they not realize they were up by 4? That is the only thing I can think of.
Can’t even talk about I️t at the moment. Probably one of the more painful losses I’ve experienced as a fan.

Can’t even talk about I️t at the moment. Probably one of the more painful losses I’ve experienced as a fan.

I went to the gym at 12:30 and just stared at the wall on every machine that I was using without saying a word or thinking about anything because I'm not sure what can be said or thought of at this point.

That shot not only defined this season, but it also defined everything as a Louisville fan since 2015......a punch in the face.

When will it end.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
That is on Padgett. /QUOTE]

When you hire an interim coach in the middle of a shit storm, you get an interim coach in the middle of a shit storm. The guy calling the game said Padgette wanted Perry to foul. If this is the case, DP should be drawing disability, not directing others.

Just heard about this on the radio

Wow Louisville. You guys are having a shitty year.

"I'm so thankful and excited and happy about how our guys showed resilience and finished," Bennett said, "but I also feel some pain, or some compassion, for [the Cardinals] ... They played so hard and they played well."

Jerome on the lapse by Adel, who led the Cardinals with 18 points: "To be honest, I just hope he's not getting too much heat from people, because he's a heck of a player and he had a hell of a game."

I remember when I didn't know when I could and couldn't run the baseline.

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

And this dude thinks he's going to play in the NBA one day? Lolol

You have to know the rules of basketball first, homie.

Regarding the travel on the inbounds play:

So, basically, Louisville basketball was told multiple times, emphatically, that they couldn't do something because it was against the rules & yet they chose to do it anyway & got caught.

I would tell a certain Virginia fan to blow me, but I'm afraid he'd take me up on the offer.

I would tell a certain Virginia fan to blow me, but I'm afraid he'd take me up on the offer.

Poor Rock. Glad to see you didn't end it all last night though and are here this morning. If you ever need to talk, I only charge $250/hour.

Somehow...that ending just seemed appropriate with the rest of the year. I was there. All I could say for a good 2 minutes was "how?". Then it took a couple more minutes before I could even get up to leave. A real nut punch in a year of kicks to the balls. As far as the 2 UK fans, they walked by me in the concourse. People were just kind looking at them with amused bewilderment. Not angry, or even surprised....more just like...really?...why? SMH

UVA has two of the more improbable wins from the last 3 years. In 2016, they were losing to Wake Forest by 7 points with 15 seconds left... ended up winning the game on 3-point bank shot as well. Crazy, crazy stuff.

UVA has two of the more improbable wins from the last 3 years. In 2016, they were losing to Wake Forest by 7 points with 15 seconds left... ended up winning the game on 3-point bank shot as well. Crazy, crazy stuff.

But but but I thought UVA is not capable of coming back from large deficits.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Isn't referencing home board material to defend your post still a bannable offense?

if that were the case then there would not be a UL fan allowed to post on this board considering how many times they reference RR

So, basically, Louisville basketball was told multiple times, emphatically, that they couldn't do something because it was against the rules & yet they chose to do it anyway & got caught.
8deG89Q.gif

It's not a travel....Just so you know.

ADVERTISEMENT