ADVERTISEMENT

Cavs @ Cards

Been a good game. UL run early has been the difference. Pretty much traded baskets since.

Could be a huge win for UL. After everything that's went on this season. To win, on senior night, against the #1 team would be big.

Still a long way to go.

UVA is a great team this year just don’t see how they can win a ship without a legit scorer. Jerome is terrible more often than not.

See yall next year. I called this bullshit. Dont @ me. Just ask Mossy

Reactions: jhmossy
Yes. Perry made the wise choice to foul the shooter from 3 land with less than a second remaining and a 4 point lead. I don't think I've ever laughed at a Louisville loss, until today. It was just such a dumpster fire. Geezus.

It’d help if a 91.3% ft shooter would hit 4-4 instead of 2-4

You should’ve lost to us, that really doesn’t bode well for your team. Plus you lost at your home to VT, you won’t make it to the second weekend.

tenor.gif

You should’ve lost to us, that really doesn’t bode well for your team. Plus you lost at your home to VT, you won’t make it to the second weekend.

Jeez - VT is a bad loss now? Tough crowd.

We will be in the tourney. Let me know how those new NIT rules are. Your shooters shouldn’t have any problems with the extended 3 point line.

Let me ask yall this. I’d ask Padgett this question. WHY DID PADGETT NOT TELL ADEL TO JUST THROW THE BALL DOWN THE COURT BUT KEEP IT SO IT’S INBOUNDS? It literally wouldve taken a miracle.

That is on Padgett. Even throwing it low to the ground trying to hit his legs. NO WAY possible you can shoot it picking it up off the ground.

Let me ask yall this. I’d ask Padgett this question. WHY DID PADGETT NOT TELL ADEL TO JUST THROW THE BALL DOWN THE COURT BUT KEEP IT SO IT’S INBOUNDS? It literally wouldve taken a miracle.

That is on Padgett. Even throwing it low to the ground trying to hit his legs. NO WAY possible you can shoot it picking it up off the ground.

I feel for Padgett. Had a season defining and tourney clinching win in his grasp.

No way he survives this

Not on Padgett at all

Not on Padgett at all

He blamed it on the coaches. Im allowed to. There should have been a timeout after the lane violation. We just went with it.

Adel made a mistake, so did Perry.

However, I will say, we would not have been in this situation had a 91% ft shooter hit his ft’s. A freshman AND Spalding hit both of theirs. You have to step up and hit more than 2. Even 1 more and we’re going to OT.

Ready for this BB to end this season after that game.

I think Mack is a done deal.

You can say that we’ll be down for a few years, but even with all of the adversity, the YUM was the loudest it has ever been tonight.

And a homerun hire, we’ll be right there.

ADVERTISEMENT