ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina v Duke in the Final 4

It’s a case by case by basis that ultimately comes down to the fact if you chose the fandom purely based on the program already having lots of success
Me, for example, grew up a huge Kentucky fan from a young age because I was born in Kentucky and my mom was a UK grad. So I was never going to cheer for another team regardless of where I went. I did end up going to UK for part of my schooling, but leave that out. Would I qualify as a tshirt fan?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So the criteria in your little mind is that you have to be an alum to be considered a fan?
To have some self respect yes. Many other colleges in North Carolina and duke. Yet you chose them to cheer for. Because they were already good. It’s pathetic

He doesn't even know what a t shirt fan is.
I personally don't think it makes you any bigger of a fan if you have a degree from a school but most people that do have degrees from the schools they went to feel differently. I was genuinely curious of his thought process.

I wouldn't consider anyone who was a diehard fan before they could even get into college a tshirt fan. I would simply suggest they did what was better for them professionally. I think going to a college based on fandom instead of career is probably a bad move.

Me, for example, grew up a huge Kentucky fan from a young age because I was born in Kentucky and my mom was a UK grad. So I was never going to cheer for another team regardless of where I went. I did end up going to UK for part of my schooling, but leave that out. Would I qualify as a tshirt fan?
You did attend UK it sounds. Not sure I would group you in with these others.

To have some self respect yes. Many other colleges in North Carolina and duke. Yet you chose them to cheer for. Because they were already good. It’s pathetic

I been a UNC fan since I was 10. NC State was UNC's rival back then and duke wasn't good at all. Keep trying Junior.

And I have degrees from my schools. You don’t. Which is why you are loser t’shirt fan
How in the hell do you know who's a "t-shirt fan" and who isn't? Did you hire an investigator?

I know that the UNC fans on here didn't run and hide when they had a few down years. I also know that no one ever saw an Auburn fan on this board until 2019 and that they become damn near extinct when they go through a rough stretch. So who are the t-shirt fans?

How in the hell do you know who's a "t-shirt fan" and who isn't? Did you hire an investigator?

I know that the UNC fans on here didn't run and hide when they had a few down years. I also know that no one ever saw an Auburn fan on this board until 2019 and that they become damn near extinct when they go through a rough stretch. So who are the t-shirt fans?
I haven’t run anywhere? I how many times you going to keep saying that? Your dumbass was ready to say I wouldn’t show up last week when auburn as well. Stop making up stuff. I Have not gone anywhere. Stfu about it. It’s not happening

I haven’t run anywhere? I how many times you going to keep saying that? Your dumbass was ready to say I wouldn’t show up last week when auburn as well. Stop making up stuff. I Have not gone anywhere. Stfu about it. It’s not happening
He specifically noted that there weren't any Auburn fans here until they made their first and last title game in 2019. Then all of the sudden, you Auburn football fans became basketball fans. You're actually much closer to a t shirt fan than anyone you are accusing of being one. If you actually knew what the term meant, you'd get it.

We barely saw you all of last year and then you suddenly had "spotty service:" for a few weeks after losing to a mediocre team recently. 🤣

And let's say you actually did maintain the same post rate, win or lose. Who cares? Where the hell are the others who invaded the board all year? Auburn fans define bandwagoning. It's actually pathetic how quickly they vanished after a loss or two.

We barely saw you all of last year and then you suddenly had "spotty service:" for a few weeks after losing to a mediocre team recently. 🤣

And let's say you actually did maintain the same post rate, win or lose. Who cares? Where the hell are the others who invaded the board all year? Auburn fans define bandwagoning. It's actually pathetic how quickly they vanished after a loss or two.
I was out of the country. Sorry my posting dropped off during that period. You are easily my favorite though. No one takes this board more seriously than you

LOL at the dumbest poster on the board trying to piggyback with his fellow t’shiet types

yep. its brilliant cutting wit like this that makes me certain of your educational background.

What time is the Auburn horse show today? or are you going to the swim meet instead?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
yep. its brilliant cutting wit like this that makes me certain of your educational background.

What time is the Auburn horse show today? or are you going to the swim meet instead?
I am going offshore here in just a bit for some afternoon fishing. Down in the keys for a few days. I am sure you will enjoy your day in Boone or some other po dunk town

Aren't the keys a getaway location for gay dads to meet? Clearly not going fishing with anyone who knows what they're doing. Wrong time of year and nobody goes offshore fishing in the middle of the day if they're looking to actually catch fish.

I am going offshore here in just a bit for some afternoon fishing. Down in the keys for a few days. I am sure you will enjoy your day in Boone or some other po dunk town

Bragging about where you going/what you got means you have neither. As for Boone, a nice college town in the mountains.

Reactions: ceilo77
Aren't the keys a getaway location for gay dads to meet? Clearly not going fishing with anyone who knows what they're doing. Wrong time of year and nobody goes offshore fishing in the middle of the day if they're looking to actually catch fish.
Yeah your pretty clueless when it comes to fishing down here. Take a lap

Yeah your pretty clueless when it comes to fishing down here. Take a lap
If you had a clue about fishing, you would have been on a boat hours ago instead of looking like a moron here. By the time you get out there, it will be dead. Guess you could always hang out till evening and have some luck. But we know you're not even going fishing anyways.

*you're* btw. Your Auburn education is showing again.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC71-00
If you had a clue about fishing, you would have been on a boat hours ago instead of looking like a moron here. By the time you get out there, it will be dead. Guess you could always hang out till evening and have some luck. But we know you're not even going fishing anyways.

*you're* btw. Your Auburn education is showing again.
We are spear fishing this afternoon fool. We were out early yesterday morning. When you don’t know what you are talking about it’s best to keep quiet. Let that be a lesson to you rook.

We are spear fishing this afternoon fool. We were out early yesterday morning. When you don’t know what you are talking about it’s best to keep quiet. Let that be a lesson to you rook.
Watching wicked tuna marathons doesn't make you a fisherman. Again, we know the real reason why you are supposedly in the keys.

Florida-Keys-gay-guide.jpg

I was out of the country. Sorry my posting dropped off during that period. You are easily my favorite though. No one takes this board more seriously than you
Must've had spotty service all of last season too.

I don't take this board seriously at all. You're the one who posts angry rants about bluebloods and t-shirt fans every day. 🤣

Reactions: AWilli6995
Watching wicked tuna marathons doesn't make you a fisherman. Again, we know the real reason why you are supposedly in the keys.

Florida-Keys-gay-guide.jpg
I am not in key west. Again when you don’t know what you are talking about it’s best to stfu. Odds are you don’t even know what spear fishing is

Must've had spotty service all of last season too.

I don't take this board seriously at all. You're the one who posts angry rants about bluebloods and t-shirt fans every day. 🤣
You take it very seriously. You literally respond to every post I make regardless if I am posting at you. I own you basically at the same level the Iowa poster does. You completely lack self awareness

I am not in key west. Again when you don’t know what you are talking about it’s best to stfu. Odds are you don’t even know what spear fishing is
Nobody said anything about Key West. More of that Auburn education.

Nobody said anything about Key West. More of that Auburn education.
You equating gay people to all of the keys shows again how dumb you really are. Just stop posting. LOL at the duke reject commenting on an auburn education when he likely went to community college

You take it very seriously. You literally respond to every post I make regardless if I am posting at you. I own you basically at the same level the Iowa poster does. You completely lack self awareness
Having fun with my bitches isn't taking it seriously. It's the opposite. 🤣

Now back to the topic. When did you start following Auburn?

Ahhhhhh im a bigger fan than you ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wtf no ones getting trophies for best fan. Pat urself on the back i guess. No one cares. I went to murray state bc its closer and more rural. Doesnt mean a thing when it comes to fandom.

Based on the stupidity of ur posts i have a hard time believing u got a degree from anywhere.

Having fun with my bitches isn't taking it seriously. It's the opposite. 🤣

Now back to the topic. When did you start following Auburn?
We aren’t your bitches. We own you and it’s really not close. When I went to school at auburn

You equating gay people to all of the keys shows again how dumb you really are. Just stop posting. LOL at the duke reject commenting on an auburn education when he likely went to community college
I am not equating gay people to all of the keys. I am simply pointing out that if anyone actually believed you were there, they would know the real reason why you were there. And it ain't about fishing. Not for fish anyways.

We aren’t your bitches. We own you and it’s really not close. When I went to school at auburn
Yet you're "calling out" people who have followed their team since they were little kids. Makes sense.

Funny thing is, the truth is the opposite of what you claim. Most of the blueblood fans have been fanatics as long as they can remember, and most Auburn fans started bandwagoning a couple years ago.

Nah, the Final Four doesn't care about Cinderellas as much as the early rounds.

The F4 is a brand of its own and they want big names and ratings draws.

St. Peter's is a great story, but given the chance to have a Duke-UNC semifinal, they'll make sure that happens.
I guess you missed the George Mason, Loyola, South Carolina, Wichita St, Butler and VCU years.

ADVERTISEMENT