ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina v Duke in the Final 4

It's not coming.

peacock-life-in-color-with-david-attenborough.gif

Duke wins going away. No chance unc role players can compete wit 5 nba starters.

We got to beat the Hogs first, Muss will have this team ready.

UNC is a lock for the Final 4. Duke could easily lose tomorrow night to a great Arkansas team.

I think their glorious run ends with UNC. St. Peter's won't have an answer for Bacot and Manek. Just not a good match-up for them.
Not picking against those dudes.. Bacot/Manek are tough-----but no tougher than Edey/Williams and Ivey.

St. Peter's makes you play how they want you to play. And their guards are just crazy good, efficient...

Not picking against those dudes.. Bacot/Manek are tough-----but no tougher than Edey/Williams and Ivey.

St. Peter's makes you play how they want you to play. And their guards are just crazy good, efficient...
Yeah, but Bacot and Manek aren't just big oafs like Edey, they can do a lot more. St. Peter's hasn't had to face a big like Manek yet. Someone that can stretch the floor and isn't relegated to just taking up space in the paint.

We got to beat the Hogs first, Muss will have this team ready.

UNC is a lock for the Final 4. Duke could easily lose tomorrow night to a great Arkansas team.
Yeah people keep sleeping on this Arkansas team, but they are more than capable of handling Duke if they were able to defeat Gonzaga. I also see UNC as a lock for final 4, they are playing basketball at championship level right now, and I dont see them slowing down at least until April.

Reactions: jhaft703
Yeah people keep sleeping on this Arkansas team, but they are more than capable of handling Duke if they were able to defeat Gonzaga. I also see UNC as a lock for final 4, they are playing basketball at championship level right now, and I dont see them slowing down at least until April.
Absolutely, 50/50 game between Duke and Arkansas tomorrow.

UNC is so lucky they’re going to dominate St. Peter’s.

Edey is so overrated. B1G super star like Kofi, not much else. Frankenstein should only play when Williams needs a breather, imo.

It bacot gets away with fouling the whole game like normal St. Peter’s will have issues

Duke and UNC have never faced each other in the NCAA Tournament.

Closest I can ever recall was in 1991 when both reached the Final Four. We beat UNLV, while UNC lost to Kansas.
Hopefully both of you lose. The t’shirt types which make of your fanbases don’t deserve it

Duke and UNC have never faced each other in the NCAA Tournament.

Closest I can ever recall was in 1991 when both reached the Final Four. We beat UNLV, while UNC lost to Kansas.
That is insane to me. We've played Louisville and Indiana multiple times in the tournament. But I guess it does make a difference both UNC and Duke being in the same conference.

Reactions: dukedevilz
To bad your opinion doesn't carry any weight. We're here because we stepped up when we had to. Auburn is where they're at because they couldn't.
You didn’t do shit. You aren’t apart of the team. LOL at the t’shirt types with zero affiliation to the school

Piss for breakfast again for you this morning. I see.
I have zero respect for t’shirt fans that attach themselves to a school that they have no affiliation to just because they have historic success in a sport.

You didn’t do shit. You aren’t apart of the team. LOL at the t’shirt types with zero affiliation to the school

That teenager is coming out again. When you start posting stupid shit like this it says you're still pissy about your team coming up short.

That teenager is coming out again. When you start posting stupid shit like this it says you're still pissy about your team coming up short.
His team squeezed by in the play-in game. And then got dogwalked by Gonzaga Jr. Lol.

Reactions: wildbrew
Of course it sucked we loss. My point is accurate in regards to you though. Sorry you aren’t anything more than a loser t’shirt fan

Of course it sucked we loss. My point is accurate in regards to you though. Sorry you aren’t anything more than a loser t’shirt fan

Not accurate at all but keep telling yourself that. All that talent and your coach messed it up. I guess Pearl isn't coach you thought he was.

What if you were a big fan of said team before you could go to college, but then went to a different college for your career choice? Are you still a tshirt fan?
It’s a case by case by basis that ultimately comes down to the fact if you chose the fandom purely based on the program already having lots of success

Not accurate at all but keep telling yourself that. All that talent and your coach messed it up. I guess Pearl isn't coach you thought he was.
Yes it is accurate. You admitted you didn’t go to school at unc previously

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT