ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina just took UGA to the woodshed

BigGeorge38 Fan

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2005
Similar beatdown Carolina gave Kentucky and UVA earlier this season.

Future Atlanta Hawk and #1 pick Anthony Edwards had nothing on this Gamecock defense.

With the exception of the Ole Miss game you could argue Carolina has been the hottest team in the SEC.

At 15-9 and 7-4 in the SEC(toughest conference in college hoops), I don't see how you keep Carolina out of the big dance.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
200.gif

Carolina hasn't taken anyone to the woodshed all year. Maybe you meant they were taken to the woodshed.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Ask the defending national champs, Kentucky and the 2020 #1 overall pick in the NBA Draft if Carolina has taken anyone to the woodshed.

Some teams are defending national champs, some teams brag about regular season wins over reigning national champs.

Reactions: ceilo77
do you have South Carolina winning it all this year?
No. I think Carolina is tournament worthy but they're aren't consistent. One game they beat up on Kentucky. The next game lose to Ole Miss.

Right now I would say second round with a possible Sweet 16.

Reactions: jhmossy
Ask the defending national champs, Kentucky and the 2020 #1 overall pick in the NBA Draft if Carolina has taken anyone to the woodshed.

giphy.gif

do you have South Carolina winning it all this year?

No one with any sense can make that claim. However, if this team can get it, the top-bottom talent level is actually better than the 2017 Cocks that went to the Final Four. There's no Thornwell, but we have 11 players that play significant minutes & contribute, so there's really good depth....and no one wants to square off vs. Frank Martin's bullies in a single elimination tournament if you're not experienced playing against them.

No. I think Carolina is tournament worthy but they're aren't consistent. One game they beat up on Kentucky. The next game lose to Ole Miss.

Right now I would say second round with a possible Sweet 16.

Ole Miss is hot as a firecracker at the moment. They have talent. No idea why their conference record is so poor.

ADVERTISEMENT