ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina finishes the season 17-16.

BigGeorge38 Fan

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2005
No post season tournament for your Final Four Cocks which is bad for CBB.

Considering the injuries and rebuild, it was going to be tough to make the tourney again. Losing Felder was huge.

The Texas Tech loss where the refs were instructed to give a B12 team a win after the SEC dominated everything B12 was a turning point. That killed Carolina's momentum.

That said I'm all for the SEC. My initial bracket has 2 SEC teams in the Final Four (Kentucky and Auburn). Might have have more after I do further research.

Enjoy this one haters. Bowen, Felder returning. Silva coming back. Lawd.

I see another final four in Carolinas future next season. Dominate one year then take a year off then dominate all over again. Not a bad model.

Reactions: BigGeorge38 Fan
If Auburn makes the final four after losing their only big Bruce Pearl deserves every award ever and a free pass for unlimited BBQ's with recruits.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
If Auburn makes the final four after losing their only big Bruce Pearl deserves every award ever and a free pass for unlimited BBQ's with recruits.
My bracket may change over the next few days but I feel a Loyala Marymount type run.
Also the grind of the SEC this season has prepared Auburn for a deep run.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Kentucky won their 31st SEC Tourney. I don't know why South Carolina did not show up. They surely would have won.
FWIW I had Kentucky winning in my SEC Tournament bracket. I also have Kentucky making a Final Four run in my NCAA Bracket.

Apparently I missed something last year....listening to South Carolina fans Felder was and will be a POY candidate
Silva was the DPOY. The thing is Felder might be a better defender. Frank Martin indicated that as well. Losing one of the best defenders in college basketball was a huge blow.

FWIW I had Kentucky winning in my SEC Tournament bracket. I also have Kentucky making a Final Four run in my NCAA Bracket.

Silva was the DPOY. The thing is Felder might be a better defender. Frank Martin indicated that as well. Losing one of the best defenders in college basketball was a huge blow.

Pretty sick set of circumstances that seemed to all come together at once against Carolina this year. Doubt any coach could have survived that, but Martin found a way to be above .500. Bodes well for the Cocks next year when the bad luck should even out to just bekow average luck(which Martin can work with).

ADVERTISEMENT