ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina- Duke game

Good game Duke fans.
Laughing at the posters who said the jerseys were a gimmick because the game wouldn’t be any good.
UNC/Duke, 95% of the time, is always gonna be a good game. Last 101 games, Duke leads 51-50. Craziest stat is, over those 101 games, the two are separated by a total of 2 POINTS. Thats crazy.

With that being said, those jersey's were gawd awful.

You think they’re uncomfortable & hard to shoot free throws in?
No. Team just sucks. I just think they look terrible.[/QUOTE]
Platek might be the worst white shooter in history.
He tried hard but he’s limited

No. Team just sucks. I just think they look terrible.
Platek might be the worst white shooter in history.
He tried hard but he’s limited[/QUOTE]
You’re lucky O’Connell made a three tonight, otherwise I’d be fighting you tooth and nail for the worst white shooter claim.

Reactions: tw3301
Yes, Platek isn't a good shooter but UNC only has 7 healthy rotation players and two of them were fouled out. So he kind of had to be in there. I have no idea on that throw in why Brooks didn't pass the ball in to Keeling. They do the dumbest things to lose games every time they play.

Damn, Heel fans being pretty harsh to ole Roy and the team on Twitter! Yikes

How would you even know that? I follow plenty of UNC people and none of them have been critical of Roy. Just how many UNC fans do you follow?

Roy was great in this game. I've thought he has made some mistakes this year and done a poor job overall but was fantastic tonight. Players just f'ed it all up.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
How would you even know that? I follow plenty of UNC people and none of them have been critical of Roy. Just how many UNC fans do you follow?

Well Cory, like I’ve said, I have several friends that are UNc fans and one of them text me about the game and said UNc fans was going off about the game. I ask him what was being said and he sent me screenshots! Would you like them??? I can send them to you if you would like!

I do think Cole being more passive and picking his sports instead of trying to be so dominant has helped. Still, they are anti-clutch so as soon as the pressure amps up they will probably fold.

Prophetic.

This made me chuckle a little bit. Garrison Brooks was at the free throw line with 3:40 left and Bilas was singing his praises.

Bilas: I can't think of a player in the ACC that's been more reliable... *Brooks misses free throws*... I'm not talking about the free throw line.

Well Cory, like I’ve said, I have several friends that are UNc fans and one of them text me about the game and said UNc fans was going off about the game. I ask him what was being said and he sent me screenshots! Would you like them??? I can send them to you if you would like!
Sure. Post them. Make sure you block out the numbers and names.

That said, fans been harsh on Roy all year. Not sure why that is unbelievable. He deserves a lot of it.

Yea I’m not sure why Cory and Sugar tits got so upset about me saying UNc fans was pretty harsh. It’s been a rough year for Roy and company and the game tonight took it to another level of let down. They act like I’m making this stuff up.

Man, last night was so fun. I was out drinking for a birthday party and watching the game. What a great game. I was telling my buddy how funny that both Kentucky v Louisville and Duke v UNC both went to overtime.

For Christ sakes how do you make a damn pic load on here????:mad:

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT