ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina- Duke game

Eh, make your FTs. UNC is the least clutch team ever. They do what it takes to lose.

Eh, make your FTs. UNC is the least clutch team ever. They do what it takes to lose.

UNC blew it at the FT line for sure. Both of them (making on one end and boxing out on the other).

But my word, there is no world in which that wasn’t a clear foul. If that’s not a foul then we aren’t playing basketball. And on top of that, it seemed pretty obvious it was out on Duke.

Terrible. We’ve earned that 10-13 record and we just showed why.

duke should fall 5 spots in the next poll just for it going to overtime.

Nah it will be clamored as another great win and a reason why they are on path to a 1 seed. The grit and fight with their backs against the wall. Simply outstanding performance.

You know how many people wanna bash some refs right now but can’t really because of all the hell the give other fans for doing it?

There’s a difference between bitching about one crucial call or no-call and bitching about every single call.

You know how many people wanna bash some refs right now but can’t really because of all the hell the give other fans for doing it?
Those people right now:

tumblr_odmdf2zN7c1tr6ni8o1_500.gif

I hate both teams but UNC got robbed.This is pathetic.I can’t believe the NCAA would allow the officials to get away with this.
Agree. NCAA should make those three guys shoot FT's till their arms fall off. Unacceptable for then to go 21-38 from the FT line...Laughing

They definitely did.

But if Valentine doesn't swallow his whistle on that in bound, UNC has a pretty good chance of putting that game away there.
Possibly. Platek's a horrible FT shooter. I believe thats who would've been at the line. It was a foul. I agree. But that call didn't decide the game. UNC missing 17 FT's, in a 2 point loss, played a much larger roll. Not to mention failing to block out.

Possibly. Platek's a horrible FT shooter. I believe thats who would've been at the line. It was a foul. I agree. But that call didn't decide the game. UNC missing 17 FT's, in a 2 point loss, played a much larger roll. Not to mention failing to block out.

Oh, I totally agree.

I'm just saying, losing to your biggest rival like that, at home, in a season where you really don't have much to celebrate or look forward to, has to be awful.

Hank_ said:

IUfanBorden said:

Possibly. Platek's a horrible FT shooter. I believe thats who would've been at the line. It was a foul. I agree. But that call didn't decide the game. UNC missing 17 FT's, in a 2 point loss, played a much larger roll. Not to mention failing to block out.[/quote]

Oh, I totally agree.

I'm just saying, losing to your biggest rival like that, at home, in a season where you really don't have much to celebrate or look forward to, has to be awful.

Maybe. I would rather it be this year than next year though. Hopefully a dude like Platek will be getting Blue Steel minutes then. This team only knows how to lose.

Oh, I totally agree.

Yep. I thought the game was over. Up, what---13 with 3+ to go? I thought Cole hurt them down the stretch----and he couldn't guard Jones. I don't understand wht Roy even had Platek in the game? 58% FT shooter, who barely drew iron on his two freebies late in regulation.

Carolina will have to win the ACCT. And TBH---they could.

Yep. I thought the game was over. Up, what---13 with 3+ to go? I thought Cole hurt them down the stretch----and he couldn't guard Jones. I don't understand wht Roy even had Platek in the game? 58% FT shooter, who barely drew iron on his two freebies late in regulation.

Carolina will have to win the ACCT. And TBH---they could.

Yea I’m kinda surprised at Roy’s lack of end game coaching. Pretty non existent today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT