ADVERTISEMENT

*** Cards @ Cats Game Thread ***

UL giving up 40 in a half to this offense. What are they a mid major?

UK has definitely gotten away with some contact on some of the Louisville drives but the Cards have settled way too much from what I've seen. You know on the road some won't go your way. Have to continue to force the issue. Good half for UK.

This team has no idea what they’re doing offensively and it’s 100% on Padgett and the bench is terrible. It was a 2 point game with the starters in

Glad that shitshow is over! The refs aren’t the reason we are losing, but damn they suck as bad as we do. Overruling a goaltend, and then called a foul in which there was at least a foot in between Diallo and Davis.

every fanbase has a few idiots
you guys seem to have a lot of whiners
after reading this thread no UL fan should ever mention another fanbase complaining about officiating
A few is an understatement. If this was on the flip side at Yum, and we were getting this whistle, this thread would be 4 pages longer.

We're playing like shit for sure, but the way the pendulum has swung since the barrage of calls against us, took a lot of the air and drive out of our players. Hopefully Adel and King can get their heads out of their asses. Prob not though

Reactions: LouisvilleMan1975
We're playing like shit for sure, but the way the pendulum has swung since the barrage of calls against us, took a lot of the air and drive out of our players. Hopefully Adel and King can get their heads out of their asses. Prob not though
Adel needs Pitino to humble him.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
just seen this posted on KSR

let the conspiracy theories start

26063492_542206079479574_1643436918061066296_o.jpg

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Different teams but we got down 20 two years ago and lost by a missed buzzer beater.

It was a 2 pt game with all 5 starters in
You had Pitino then. I expect louisville to make this a close game, but I would be a lot more worried if you guys still had a HOF coach on your bench

I feel like this is the biggest lead UK has had in any of the Cal era UK/UL games.

ADVERTISEMENT