ADVERTISEMENT

*** Cards @ Cats Game Thread ***

Neither team has looked elite thus far this season. Is this the game that springboards one heading into conference play?

:)We’ll lose this game because of the major sports god, he knows it’s been a loooonng time since Kentucky has beaten Louisville in anything.

:)We’ll lose this game because of the major sports god, he knows it’s been a loooonng time since Kentucky has beaten Louisville in anything.

Agreed. It's been a long time since ul's Heisman QB fumbled on the goal line at home as a 28 point favorite setting up the loss.

Reactions: catman111
Agreed. It's been a long time since ul's Heisman QB fumbled on the goal line at home as a 28 point favorite setting up the loss.

Yeah it’s been so long that he had time to come into The flea market and win by about that amount

Reactions: LouisvilleMan1975
Liking Snider getting open shots on pick and roll. Hope it stays that way

Flipping back and forth between this and the bowl game. Looks competitive right now. My guess is UK has some pretty good runs and eventually establish some small distance they will keep for most of the game. They are just so tough at home.

Such garbage. That should not be an offensive foul.

Hungover watching game and wanted to see if someone had the stones to say something this biased. Haha. Y’all never disappoint. Totally a charge. Lol.

It is a charge by the rulebook. You should not be able to step into the lane like that and draw a charge though. That's not defense.

Flipping back and forth between this and the bowl game. Looks competitive right now. My guess is UK has some pretty good runs and eventually establish some small distance they will keep for most of the game. They are just so tough at home.

I think that's a little overstated. They win almost every game there because they almost always have a huge talent advantage. But they've let a lot of mediocre teams hang with them over the years.

Louisville is better than the vast majority of teams that go in there.

Kentucky playing like thugs. Watched Quade Green shoulder that white kid when the play wasn't going on purpose.

Getting chippy.

That is terrible. First, it should be nothing. However, there is no way at all you can give the Louisville kid a T for just getting run into (unless I missed something).

ADVERTISEMENT