ADVERTISEMENT

Can't sign in under IUfanborden..

76perfectseason

Mar 1, 2009
Says username, invalid password or email. When I had username sent to my email, it came back with "perfectseason76".
Last time it did this, it was because I accidently switched to Google Chrome; yes I checked that. Not the issue. No idea what the hell is up. Don t have my laptop, so haven't tried from there.

Reactions: UL_1986
Says username, invalid password or email. When I had username sent to my email, it came back with "perfectseason76".
Last time it did this, it was because I accidently switched to Google Chrome; yes I checked that. Not the issue. No idea what the hell is up. Don t have my laptop, so haven't tried from there.
tenor.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I got a google update, and had to sign in again here on all 4 devices. Thinking about ditching google and just use IE.

Nah, its me. Still cannot sign in via my phone. Just got back home. Last time I leave without my lap top.:eek:
Last time this happened, it was b/c I accidently changed to Google Chrome. Not the case this time. Mind boggling...Laughing

I feel like I now know your Borden password...…….

ADVERTISEMENT