ADVERTISEMENT

Can't even get one game in. SMH

Ole Miss cancelled their first 4 games and suspended team activities until Dec 7.

There won’t be a season. I say shut down all indoor sports till spring. Get everything ready for baseball.
I mean if we are going to prepare for a sport can we at least prepare for a fun one?
In all seriousness, I think the season will have hiccups but football has had them and played on. With many more players on each team. As long as we make it to Indy and they have a tournament, we are good.

Cal said everything looks good for our first few games. I would hate to open the year against Kansas in the beginning of December. Would be very odd and ugly I would think.

Tenn. Tech head coach, John Pelphrey has COVID....Will not make trip to IU on Wed..

Told ya guys....

Reactions: Yellow Man
Cal said everything looks good for our first few games. I would hate to open the year against Kansas in the beginning of December. Would be very odd and ugly I would think.

Heard Brooks is injured? What do you think vs Richmond without him?

Heard Brooks is injured? What do you think vs Richmond without him?
Anything is possible with how young we are. With him out we have zero, yea zero, people from last years team playing in this game. Kinda nuts. Talent alone I think we will still win handily, and it’s nothing major. Hopefully nothing to worry about.

This reminds me of when I showed my nephew that I could juggle. He was officially old enough to give compliments.

He ask, "how did you learn to juggle?", I replied, "I bent over a lot".

There's going to be a lot of juggling with the schedules. Hopefully it work out in the end and we can have a tournament.

(i never told my nephew I learn from a gay circus performer)

Reactions: Yellow Man
Calipari > UK
Untitled.png

We claim all his success after this.

#kentuckyeffect

Reactions: rockycard
Cal told his players that none of them will be allowed to block Brad's shot when they play.

Anything is possible with how young we are. With him out we have zero, yea zero, people from last years team playing in this game. Kinda nuts. Talent alone I think we will still win handily, and it’s nothing major. Hopefully nothing to worry about.
Richmond is pretty solid....Top 25 in some preseason polls.

Told us what?
One,we'd never make it through a season---And I know that hasn't happened---But it will.

TWO: SHOULD HAVE WAITED. These OOC games are meaningless. Get through NOv/Dec---Start in Jan. Indiana's first Big 10 is Dec 23rd---So what is another week or so, to wait? Why worry about playing fukin TN Tech, and risking losing guys, or games....No reason to play Florida State----travel to Tallahassee,and take a chance losing guys for conference opener...

SHould have, and still should, wait.

BTW, tore my rotator cuff----Takin some sweet as meds..

One,we'd never make it through a season---And I know that hasn't happened---But it will.

TWO: SHOULD HAVE WAITED. These OOC games are meaningless. Get through NOv/Dec---Start in Jan. Indiana's first Big 10 is Dec 23rd---So what is another week or so, to wait? Why worry about playing fukin TN Tech, and risking losing guys, or games....No reason to play Florida State----travel to Tallahassee,and take a chance losing guys for conference opener...

SHould have, and still should, wait.
Wrong on all accounts. Relax dude

Reactions: HawksJ
And my wife tested positive for COVID....

What a great fukin day....Losing all my basketball games...wife test positive for COVID...tore my rotator cuff....Both of us now in quarantine...off work..

Oh, well---Got some narco's... 🤣

It’s looking like Duke’s second game against Coppin State on Saturday will most likely get cancelled or postponed because Coppin State cancelled their games that were scheduled for today and tomorrow because of Covid-19.

ADVERTISEMENT