ADVERTISEMENT

Cancun Challenge - Auburn/Northwestern

Kevin Bryan

Apr 30, 2011
If anyone is watching this I urge you to stop now, before you go blind. It's quite possibly the ugliest game I've ever seen.

23-22 Northwestern with 16 to play. Both teams shooting under 20%.

You mean like Kentucky under cal?
troll-troll-detected.gif

Try again. Northwestern was #91 in the NET before the loss. In other words, nowhere close to Q1 and they won't be in the top 50 at the end of the year either.
Kenpom had NW at 48. This board sucks him off so that is what we will go by. Try again

Kenpom had NW at 48. This board sucks him off so that is what we will go by. Try again
So now you're trying to mix them together to fit your narrative? You said quad 1, which is a reference to the NET rankings. A neutral site quad 1 win would have to be a team in the top 50.

When you suck you should just own it. Come off as less of a loser that way.
By the way. Walker kessler having a fantastic season so far. You know the guy you said was limited and not as good as begat. Meanwhile this season will be the peak for begat’s career. That hacking POS will be heading overseas never to heard from again. Basically Tyler hansborough 2.0

By the way. Walker kessler having a fantastic season so far. You know the guy you said was limited and not as good as begat. Meanwhile this season will be the peak for begat’s career. That hacking POS will be heading overseas never to heard from again. Basically Tyler hansborough 2.0

Hansbrough has 2 FF's and a title. Bacot played in the title game last year and has a chance to repeat that. Name a Auburn player that can say that, shouldn't take you long.

Hansbrough has 2 FF's and a title. Bacot played in the title game last year and has a chance to repeat that. Name an Auburn player that can say that, shouldn't take you long.
And walker kessler will make far more money than both of them.

There you go moving the goal posts and deflecting. What Auburn player has multiple FF's and a title, it's not a hard question at all.
No. You moved the goal post. We were taking about Kessler and bagot as players. You then moved it to something else. Stay on topic or ship out

No. You moved the goal post. We were taking about Kessler and bagot as players. You then moved it to something else. Stay on topic or ship out

No you did because your brought up Kessler. Had Kessler stayed UNC most likely wouldn't have played in the title game. Your BB program is JV in a varsity league and with all that money you still will be average. I'm not interested in how much money players make when they leave college, ones who do that tells me their college team didn't do anything while they were there.

No you did because your brought up Kessler. Had Kessler stayed UNC most likely wouldn't have played in the title game. Your BB program is JV in a varsity league and with all that money you still will be average. I'm not interested in how much money players make when they leave college, ones who do that tells me their college team didn't do anything while they were there.
Auburn is a regular top 20 team in basketball now. Hardly JV. 25 plus wins 4 out of the last 5 seasons. Unc perhaps wins the title had you had him. Your defense inside especially was suspect all season. Bagot is a liability defensively if he isn’t getting away with fouling every play

Auburn is a regular top 20 team in basketball now. Hardly JV. 25 plus wins 4 out of the last 5 seasons. Unc perhaps wins the title had you had him. Your defense inside especially was suspect all season. Bagot is a liability defensively if he isn’t getting away with fouling every play

No titles, 1 FF in how many years Auburn has fielded a BB team. You're JV, admit it and BDP is who we all thought he would be. As for Bacot he's accomplished more than any Auburn player ever. I'm about to fry my turkey, just like how I fried you, have a good Thanksgiving. Winking

No titles, 1 FF in how many years Auburn has fielded a BB team. You're JV, admit it and BDP is who we all thought he would be. As for Bacot he's accomplished more than any Auburn player ever. I'm about to fry my turkey, just like how I fried you, have a good Thanksgiving. Winking
You hadn’t fried anything. Pearl is doing things at auburn no coach has ever been able to. If only we had a fake academic program for our players. Unc puts everything into basketball and is still not even the best of all time. Again though we were discussing walker kessler. You guys sorely missed his defense

By the way, you are lying again. He is having an ok season so far though. He is actually having a worse season than Hansbrough had his first year as a pro so that kind of sucks for you. I hope he does well though. I'm pulling for him.

If you ever want to honestly discuss what I said about Kessler we can. Here is a hint: I was right. You don't though. You are like a few other posters here. You lie about what people say and hope no one remembers. You are playing for an audience of one here though and have been for a while.

By the way, you are lying again. He is having an ok season so far though. He is actually having a worse season than Hansbrough had his first year as a pro so that kind of sucks for you. I hope he does well though. I'm pulling for him.

If you ever want to honestly discuss what I said about Kessler we can. Here is a hint: I was right. You don't though. You are like a few other posters here. You lie about what people say and hope no one remembers. You are playing for an audience of one here though and have been for a while.
No you really weren’t right. Until you admit that he is better than Armando which he is you won’t be taken seriously. You are clueless if you thinks walker has only been alright so far. He has done things no rookie has ever done in Utah. You have acted butthurt and delusional over walker since he left unc. Have not been remotely right or rational at all when it comes to them

I love Walker. I pulled for him at Auburn and I thought him leaving was the right decision. I also thought he would be great if used correctly. Lucky for you, Pearl used him more how I said he should be used and less how you thought he was going to use him. So, again, basically every single thing you have said is a lie, per your usual posting habits.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
You hadn’t fried anything. Pearl is doing things at auburn no coach has ever been able to. If only we had a fake academic program for our players. Unc puts everything into basketball and is still not even the best of all time. Again though we were discussing walker kessler. You guys sorely missed his defense

How many games did Kessler help you win in the tournament?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT