ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

241707311-6132376963501927-5558100604534187128-n.jpg

How in the **** do you miss that? Holy, shit.
Our cops will call EMS if a suspect stubs their toe. Huge bruise and swelling on your cheek and a hole in your nose... ehh. Just a crazy and tragic story. I am impressed that he had the wherewithal that he did. Even knew who shot them. I can only imagine what kind of jumbled mess his head was.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Our cops will call EMS if a suspect stubs their toe. Huge bruise and swelling on your cheek and a hole in your nose... ehh. Just a crazy and tragic story. I am impressed that he had the wherewithal that he did. Even knew who shot them. I can only imagine what kind of jumbled mess his head was.
The story is mind blowing. I was still taken aback at the lack of urgency the detective had after looking at him closer. I wonder if close up photos are available. Cant believe EMS didnt look at him first thing.

Why would this be confusing? Makes total sense... I think.

What is the confusing part? Get vaccinated before hospitals and clinics and pharmacies are destroyed or shutdown by hurricanes. Before you are potentially huddled together with hundreds or thousands of people with temporarily limited resources.

I like arguing. When you have all manner of crazy posting crazy shit like it’s normal, it wears on ya. I still read the stuff and will post when I see something worth posting about. Right now, responding to “Biden is an imbecile and the worst President ever for getting us out of Afghanistan and leaving Afghani’s to the fate and government that they chose for themselves” isn’t very appealing. Especially when it comes with the underpinnings of Trump somehow having been a better choice. I don’t need to interrupt your guys’ fun with the vaccine conspiracies and ‘masks are communist’ talk and ‘F Joe Biden’ chants. I don’t want to ruin the good time being had.

Well…. Bye.

What is the confusing part? Get vaccinated before hospitals and clinics and pharmacies are destroyed or shutdown by hurricanes. Before you are potentially huddled together with hundreds or thousands of people with temporarily limited resources.

Oh, welcome back. Shocking.

It ain't a vital thing to do to prepare for a hurricane, brook. No matter how hard you try to spin this.

If you guys have about a half an hour to spend, this is an absolutely batshit crazy story. Definitely going to be a 20/20 or dateline episode.

That's messed up. Left in the back of a police car for 6 hours before the interrogation even began. A hole in his eye, and a monster black eye. Didn't even consider giving him medical attention? The negligence in this case is astounding. Impressed that his parents didn't seek compensation for this disastrous mishandling.

Reactions: GhostOf301
If we were to ask what the top 5 most vital things to prepare for hurricane season were prior to potato joe saying this, who really believes that brook would have the vaccine in his top 5?

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
🤣

Y’all are lowkey tripping over all of this. The “freedom” bs is cracking me up though. Come on.

ADVERTISEMENT