ADVERTISEMENT

Can we talk a little bit about LSU?

damn, I knew he went last year, but didn't know that meant he couldn't do that again. Oh well, hopefully Smart sticks around cause it's his team now.

I thought they changed that rule, but could be wrong. Either way I wouldn’t expect him to come back.

They both gone and wouldn't surprise me if a few more try a late entry. They will still be good if the rest return. At times they have played well without either in the lineup but both have also won a few games almost single handedly.

They dropping like flies. Now if we can get Alleva out we can start over and right the ship.

LSU is in good shape with the #1 player in 2021 imo. Kid looks like KD out there
https://www.bluestarmedia.org/usa-u...nships-opener-jabari-smith-jr-nets-22-in-win/

BÉLEM, Brazil – It was nearly a fatal opening result for the USA Men’s U16 National Team on Monday. Then the Americans awoke.

Falling behind by 17 points over the first 12 minutes of play, the USA U16 National Team (1-0) got it in gear and fought its way to an 83-57 victory over Argentina (0-1) in its opening game of the 2019 FIBA Americas U16 Championship at the Guilherme Paraense Arena.

Leading the USA were Jabari Smith Jr. (Sandy Creek H.S./Tyrone, Ga.), who finished with 22 points and nine rebounds

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT