ADVERTISEMENT

Can we all agree Timme....

I don’t see it. Guys like Reddick, Laetner and Allen were actual a**holes in the court. Timme likes to play with his mustache after he scores. God this generation has gotten soft.

No lie, timme has been my favorite non card in the ncaa in a long time. He doesn’t taunt, or pound his chest, or curse opponents. He fluffs his stash and flexes, who cares.

I could do without the flexing after damn near every shot but nothing else that he does is annoying.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I don’t see it. Guys like Reddick, Laetner and Allen were actual a**holes in the court. Timme likes to play with his mustache after he scores. God this generation has gotten soft.

You're getting miffed because some random internet poster called one of your players a dbag. Please tell me how that's not soft.

Anyways, Timme is the kind of guy you love if he's on your team but find annoying on another team. He's good and he backs up his flexing. Very good college player but that's about it.

"He flexes after every shot but nothing else is annoying." 🤣

Is there something soft about being annoyed by a player's actions? Seems like it's soft to be upset by people being annoyed by a player's actions.

Reactions: Disco Hat
Why does he have to do the 'stache thing, kiss, #1s up to no crowd, and flexing after every basket? It is just douchey. Suggs is better and all business. Respect his maturity and game, which does the talking.

If Timme just played hard without all the extra crap he would get less vitriol but his stupid actions after every basket makes him unbearable. Ok, you're pretty good, so what. If I was Drew, I would have someone dispensable foul him real hard early on. Kispert isn't far behind.

The guy made an amazing pass for an assist and then as he was going back downcourt he literally bent over and pretended to pick up imaginary dimes and then pantomimed the act of putting those imaginary dimes into his imaginary pocket.

How could you not love a guy who does that?? He's a beaut.

Timme was the only starter from either team last night to greet everyone on the opposing side before the tip. Seems like a pretty chill guy who just likes to enjoy the moment.

Redick didn't play dirty, but he was super cocky and was always wagging his head and barking at other players. His arrogance is what annoyed people. Laettner and Allen were both a little dirty. Laettner and JJ were both kind of pricks off the court. Grayson, on the other hand, was actually a pretty nice guy off the court. He's very much a Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type of person. Complete d-bag when playing, but a fairly nice person otherwise.

It is funny/interesting that the white players annoy people the most. Zion did a fair amount of flexing and it seemed like everyone loved him, even a fair amount of Carolina fans.

^Having said that, wasn't John Stockton one of the most respected players in the NBA? And he was also one of the dirtiest, too. For whatever reason, fans don't often talk about Stockton and instantly think of a dirty player. Lots of the NBA players complained about Stockton, but not so much with the fans. The nice-guy persona is the perception that most have of him.

Yes. The whole laying down the mustache was all it took to know he's cocck sucker.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Could care less about the flexing. Dude shows out, and I wish we had a player like him. Another guy that people used to talk trash on flexing was Montrezl Harrell.

Reactions: cdbearde
That's fair. I was thinking of Reddick and never understood the hate associated with him besides the fact he played for Duke.

JJ Reddick read his own poetry at half court of Cameron Indoor for an ESPN Special. Start at 5:12

Baylor had 18 more shot attempts than Gonzaga. Very telling of the outcome,mixed in with the fact they got out rebounded 38-22. Yikes. And the 3 point shooting of Baylor.

I can’t tell if he’s just a goofball or it’s an arrogance thing.

The more I watched him, the more his “antics” annoyed me though, despite rooting for the zags.

I can’t tell if he’s just a goofball or it’s an arrogance thing.

The more I watched him, the more his “antics” annoyed me though, despite rooting for the zags.
I think he’s a goofball. He seems to be friends with a lot of people and players within the cbb community.

Is a dbag? Dude seems like he be should on duke and on the long line of douche white guys from there?
Your coach is Bruce Pearl and most of you would drop to your knees for him. You’re a terrible judge of who is and is not a dbag.

Some guys need that cocky edge to compete at a high level.

To me, the idea of failing or losing was good enough

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT