• No

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

Monorojo

Nov 1, 2009
Long Beach, CA
Team
Ohio State
I heard Kentucky struggled with another sub 300 team the game after losing to Chattanooga or whatever.

Ohio state ranks higher in the Ken Pom than Kentucky.

Can they pull it off?

Reactions: UKBlitzkrieg
I heard Kentucky struggled with another sub 300 team the game after losing to Chattanooga or whatever.

Ohio state ranks higher in the Ken Pom than Kentucky.

Can they pull it off?
I would almost have to laugh at OSU if they didn't beat UK. Half of the team is hobbled, with a yet another key player going down yesterday/surgery today. I almost hope for your sake they do . . . otherwise OSU might be nominated for "Clown Team of the Week".

Meh, not exactly a strong attempt, but these waters are ripe with Raftards. Happy fishing.
tenor.gif

I would almost have to laugh at OSU if they didn't beat UK. Half of the team is hobbled, with a yet another key player going down yesterday/surgery today. I almost hope for your sake they do . . . otherwise OSU might be nominated for "Clown Team of the Week".

So who will be out when they play?

Reactions: Monorojo
Sestina and Allen for sure. Quickly, Montgomery and Hagens all still nursing shoulder & rib issues. 2/3 of those sat out at least 2 games each. Not the best November UK has ever had. I don't think we've floored a complete team yet this season.
We haven't but we still beat a #1 ranked team....and lost as the #1 ranked team. OSU has done neither.

Sestina and Allen for sure. Quickly, Montgomery and Hagens all still nursing shoulder & rib issues. 2/3 of those sat out at least 2 games each. Not the best November UK has ever had. I don't think we've floored a complete team yet this season.

Already with the excuses my goodness. Lose the game first.

Maybe UK (I doubt it), but definitely not AU unless Scoonie Penn comes out of nowhere.

Before I was really old enough to closely follow college ball, that Ohio state team with scoony penn and Michael redd was one of my all time favorites. I can remember going to my friends house to play college basketball on (insert gaming system of the 90s here) and we always got OSU bc although of course their names weren’t on the game, penn and redd were ridiculous lol.

Before I was really old enough to closely follow college ball, that Ohio state team with scoony penn and Michael redd was one of my all time favorites. I can remember going to my friends house to play college basketball on (insert gaming system of the 90s here) and we always got OSU bc although of course their names weren’t on the game, penn and redd were ridiculous lol.

You can say that again.

To be fair, that #1 ranked team has not looked good...
In what game(s)?
To be fair, nobody looks all that good game in and game out, but the teams ranked in the top 10 have showed that they can be great in one game, then showed they have a long way to go in their next game.
Teams that shoot a lot of threes look really good when their shots are falling. Their defense looks better and they score seemingly at will.
But when shots aren't falling, look like NIT teams.

ADVERTISEMENT