ADVERTISEMENT

Cam’Ron Fletcher update

GE Nole

Sep 12, 2005
Some of the UK folks on here had been asking about him so thought I’d share, he’s out for the season with a knee injury suffered in waning seconds of close loss to UVA. Sad to see because he was really starting to put the pieces together, averaging nearly 11 and 8.

I’m starting to think we might not be making the NCAAT this year…

Hated that injury for him. Sucks that he’s out for the season. Typical UVA-FSU game. Ugly but hard fought. You guys are getting better.

Reactions: GE Nole
Hated that injury for him. Sucks that he’s out for the season. Typical UVA-FSU game. Ugly but hard fought. You guys are getting better.

Yeah it was very much a Ham/Bennett game. We were getting better for sure. Tied or led at halftime against two top 5 teams last week.

Losing Fletcher, seems like we just got sent back to jail without passing go.

Reactions: jhmossy
Yeah it was very much a Ham/Bennett game. We were getting better for sure. Tied or led at halftime against two top 5 teams last week.

Losing Fletcher, seems like we just got sent back to jail without passing go.
Hopefully Baba Miller is everything you need him to be when he comes back in a few weeks.

Hopefully Baba Miller is everything you need him to be when he comes back in a few weeks.
I don’t think one guy fixes 1-9 haha. I just hope for his sake that Baba isn’t bit by the same injury curse.

🤣🤣🤣

ya think? You're 1-9.

Got news for you, you're not making the NIT or the CBI either. Should probably just shoot for the summer TBT at this point.

🤣🤣🤣

ya think? You're 1-9.

Got news for you, you're not making the NIT or the CBI either. Should probably just shoot for the summer TBT at this point.

That actually sounds kind of fun.

Some of the UK folks on here had been asking about him so thought I’d share, he’s out for the season with a knee injury suffered in waning seconds of close loss to UVA. Sad to see because he was really starting to put the pieces together, averaging nearly 11 and 8.

Look at the bright side. You’re not Louisville!

That sucks! Always thought he would be at least a 3 year guy at UK that helped make a deep run. Hope he comes back stronger and better.

🤣🤣🤣

ya think? You're 1-9.

Never, I mean never, did I think I'd see a FSU, Hamilton led team be 1-9.

Ever.

ADVERTISEMENT