ADVERTISEMENT

Calm before the Storm.

deliverance-hill-billy.gif

It's gonna be a fun season. I'm optimistic but not overly optimistic. UNC can flame out in the first weekend or they can duplicate what they did last year. I do know we have some quality depth which is a plus.
Yea right lol…when’s the last time a blue blood flamed out in the first weekend??? 😳😐😒

I love the offsesson as its a great to share jokes and get to know each other.

I cant wait to eat yalls ass.
UK fans sending a message, with only 300 people showing up to camp for BB Madness?

Wow...

UK fans sending a message, with only 300 people showing up to camp for BB Madness?

Wow...
How many usually camp out? I honestly have no idea. It's pretty pointless now when you can get tickets online. That wasn't always the case and they still sold out within 2 hours. Madness is boring as shit anyway. Blue-White scrimmage is much more entertaining but very few people even go to that. How many camped out in Bloomington? ;)

Reactions: IUfanBorden
How many usually camp out? I honestly have no idea. It's pretty pointless now when you can get tickets online. That wasn't always the case and they still sold out within 2 hours. Madness is boring as shit anyway. Blue-White scrimmage is much more entertaining but very few people even go to that. How many camped out in Bloomington? ;)
Not sue....I was just passing along info my UK fan brother sent me...

Asfor how many camp out in Bloomington---dunno-----don't care. You're dumb as **** if you so. 45 fukiun degree's, when you can get the tickets while sitting in your living room...

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT