ADVERTISEMENT

Calling dibs on the Championship if there isn't one.

I gotta give it up to the players.They practice and work forever, hours on end to get a chance at a Final Four Championship. I shorten words together and out of breath.

Hearing KU is going to be named Champions due to being unanimous #1 voting in both AP and Coaches poll, along with the NCAA’s NET ranking.

Tournament will be cancelled tomorrow, if not earlier.

Hearing KU is going to be named Champions due to being unanimous #1 voting in both AP and Coaches poll, along with the NCAA’s NET ranking.

I heard that too.

Gonna piss a lot of people off around here.

I heard that too.

Gonna piss a lot of people off around here.
Ehh, to be honest, you are the best team this year, yeah you lost with a bunch of t'/os to Duke but you did smack up on Baylor a their place You've gotte3n over the course of the season and rubbed everyone along theway, and you still are flying the finger to the FBI, NCAA,and all the haters. BOOOMMMMMMMM.

KU or UVA or UK are champs.

Seriously KU fans can just fu right off. There's no way to tell, and I called it fair and square.UK would beat the breaks off of KU if they played. Prove me wrong.

KU is lucky its' not '12 all over again.

Reactions: JimboBBN

Just trying to muck up the clarity.

If this is true, then they need to go back to'15 and do what is right for UK.

So Kentucky has had top 2 talent and a crowd advantage every year and hasn't won it all since 2012. Yikes.

Let someone else coach the Wisconsin game?
ThunderousRemarkableAsianconstablebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT